Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi all just joined and in the middle of building a 306 with a 2.1 td bored out to 2.5..will put some pics up,Alos have painted car matt black with white gti 6 wheels...looks mint..
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, get a project thread up Smile sounds like its a good plan.

More pics!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
welcome!
Thanks given by:
    I think this is a great pic....

and another
Thanks given by:
Welcome, sounds pretty epic

FYI, there is a matt black ph3 bumper for sale in the for sale section

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Looks lush mate, guna b a beast with a 2.5, good luck with it
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, sounds like an interesting project, get a project thread started, whore loads of pics and keep us updated with the progress Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Welcome along! Sounds a very interesting project and a 2.1 to 2.5 overbore is quite a lot!
Hope it cones together :-)
Love the matt black too my first car turned nearly matt black (chalkboard paint)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2012, 06:12 PM)puglove Wrote: Welcome, sounds pretty epic

FYI, there is a matt black ph3 bumper for sale in the for sale section

Welcome to the forum
Car looks mint Smile

My phase3 bumper i believe if you are intrested come and collect free. (small donation to the forum)
Thanks given by:
welcome mate. looks like you got carried away with the spray. are thoes headlights legal lol?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2012, 07:14 PM)kingy Wrote: welcome mate. looks like you got carried away with the spray. are thoes headlights legal lol?

Wot you mean got carried away??? the paint is mint and took days to do it....

(11-07-2012, 06:41 PM)Mountie66 Wrote:
(09-07-2012, 07:14 PM)kingy Wrote: welcome mate. looks like you got carried away with the spray. are thoes headlights legal lol?

Wot you mean got carried away??? the paint is mint and took days to do it....
Also the lights are legal.....
Thanks given by:
just looks like you have sprayed the lights.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
sick. needs project thread and prgress pics and and and and
more pics.

also, did you paint the lights, like Kingy said, looks like you did. looks good, but cant imagine much light shines thru?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 07:00 PM)samass Wrote: sick. needs project thread and prgress pics and and and and
more pics.

also, did you paint the lights, like Kingy said, looks like you did. looks good, but cant imagine much light shines thru?
the lights are sprayed with a one way paint from the US.It works well does not stop light.Expencive though.....As for pics will do as I am doing it.Just got block back and waiting for head.Got turbo TD04 hybrid....mounting above gearbox..Inlove
Thanks given by:
one way paint? sounds expensive!! sweet man, got any pics of the lights on then?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(17-07-2012, 12:36 AM)samass Wrote: one way paint? sounds expensive!! sweet man, got any pics of the lights on then?

..........and really hard to get....................
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Sounds interesting turning it into a 2.5! Looking forward to seeing a project thread
Thanks given by:
lmao

One way paint? Is that from the shop that sells those left handed screwdrivers aye?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah... I think it's in the same section as the elbow grease, a long weight and striped paint
Thanks given by:
We get tartan paint up here Wink
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
looks awesome mate and welcome
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2012, 07:48 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: We get tartan paint up here Wink

Same place as you get the skirting board lader right?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Thats pretty cool about the lights, id guess its just the coating that they put on the 1 way mirrors/windows that you see all the time in american TV cop shows all the time but in paint form.
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 11:40 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Thats pretty cool about the lights, id guess its just the coating that they put on the 1 way mirrors/windows that you see all the time in american TV cop shows all the time but in paint form.

Surely just smoking the light as you would do rear still let's light through?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 11:46 AM)the milkman Wrote: Surely just smoking the light as you would do rear still let's light through?

Dosent let all the light through though, and i know i wouldnt want dim headlights. Would love to see a can of this 1 way paint to have a play with as its gotta have some really cool uses.
Thanks given by:
Hmmmmm when in doubt report to Egay and google! Gonna see about this now haha
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Cant find it on ebay.com, its probably got a really clever name. Im sure Mountie will be along with a link at some point if you cant find it.
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 12:01 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(16-10-2012, 11:46 AM)the milkman Wrote: Surely just smoking the light as you would do rear still let's light through?

Dosent let all the light through though, and i know i wouldnt want dim headlights. Would love to see a can of this 1 way paint to have a play with as its gotta have some really cool uses.

If ya look on PerfomanceImprovents.ca it is there and yes it is same princable as wot u said.....I don't know much about but it works....I don't have them lights on my car now as I have Angel eyes....and there loads better with HID's....
Thanks given by:
I fancy some of this paint for the indicators on me morrettes so they look blacked out
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by: