How much is it?
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
I dont mind payin by end of month Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ive spoken to Santa Pod and tickets need to be bought at least a week in advance so thats the 26th July

Is everyone cool with that?

(03-07-2012, 11:49 AM)Louis123 Wrote: How much is it?

Tickets are £60 each for the weekend plus a £2 booking fee for each ticket and £3 postage on the whole order.
Thanks given by:
yeah shouldnt be a problem going to use (spray fund) as cant get car booked in for full respray for a few months so mine will be coming looking tatty but hopefully getting bosch on this weekend Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2012, 02:50 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: yeah shouldnt be a problem going to use (spray fund) as cant get car booked in for full respray for a few months so mine will be coming looking tatty but hopefully getting bosch on this weekend Smile

Tatty ? Wait till you see mine Lola
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
anyone know how much just a sunday ticket is?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2012, 05:38 PM)kingy Wrote: anyone know how much just a sunday ticket is?

I think I may end up going paintballing then town after so your more than welcome Kingy. Smile. My dad will be coming as well. Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
will have to see how much wonnga i got. mrs b'day on yhe 2nd but thanks for the invite mate.
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2012, 05:29 PM)Jake Wrote:
(03-07-2012, 02:50 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: yeah shouldnt be a problem going to use (spray fund) as cant get car booked in for full respray for a few months so mine will be coming looking tatty but hopefully getting bosch on this weekend Smile

Tatty ? Wait till you see mine Lola

this had been nitromorsed before i bought it and the worse bog job on rear wings hahaits terrible but not bothered as i know it will be showroom quality when get round to it lol but just need work in progress stickers haha
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2012, 11:49 AM)Louis123 Wrote: How much is it?

Tickets are £60 each for the weekend plus a £2 booking fee for each ticket and £3 postage on the whole order.
[/quote]

That's for full weekend camping? And a club stand did you say?
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
can you just get entry for sunday.
Thanks given by:
http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/tickets.php
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
I may be bringing my soon to be partner Tongue but she will pay on door just in case she changes mind haha but im defoooo there 110% canny wait

COME ON WHO ELSE GOIN??????????????????
Thanks given by:
very tempted by this but only for the sunday. would i still be able to park with the ones that are camping or will i have to park in the carpark?
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 02:19 PM)kingy Wrote: very tempted by this but only for the sunday. would i still be able to park with the ones that are camping or will i have to park in the carpark?

They mite put you in the carpark but am sure if someone drove to gates with a club pass of one of the parked up ones you could drive up to the club or even maybe get in for free if someone passed there tickets to you just outside the gates...... Yeah just nipped tesco mate Wink weve done that a few times haha
Thanks given by:
Im gonna book the stand tomorrow when I wake up from nights. So tomorrow afternoon youll be able to start booking your tickets but ill post when its done.

(04-07-2012, 12:14 PM)Louis123 Wrote:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Tickets are £60 each for the weekend plus a £2 booking fee for each ticket and £3 postage on the whole order.

That's for full weekend camping? And a club stand did you say?
That is for the full weekend camping and includes the club pass. You just need to add food and beer to have a good time.

I may well bring the club BBQ if people are interested in chipping in for charcoal

(04-07-2012, 02:52 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote:
(04-07-2012, 02:19 PM)kingy Wrote: very tempted by this but only for the sunday. would i still be able to park with the ones that are camping or will i have to park in the carpark?

They mite put you in the carpark but am sure if someone drove to gates with a club pass of one of the parked up ones you could drive up to the club or even maybe get in for free if someone passed there tickets to you just outside the gates...... Yeah just nipped tesco mate Wink weve done that a few times haha

Yep, weve dont that before too lol. Also Ill get everyone going to order a car pass per person so we may have a few extra. Obviously wed love you to come for the whole weekend though mate.
Thanks given by:
Im 100% on this now. How are we paying for tickets? Order from usc and select a stand like normal or is it different?
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2012, 07:24 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: Im 100% on this now. How are we paying for tickets? Order from usc and select a stand like normal or is it different?
I'll post up what to do once I've got the stand form filled out and sent off later today. Im at work ATM and need sleep before I do anything.
Thanks given by:
BOOKING INFO

Right guys, Can we follow this step by step to make sure we get a stand.

You can book from first thing tomorrow morning, heres what you need to do.

1, Have your Credit/Debit card to hand with enough money on it to pay (its £60 a ticket plus a £2 booking fee for each ticket plus £3 postage on the whole order)

2, Call Santa Pod (during office hours) on 01234 782828 and ask to book club camping tickets for USC

3, Tell them the club you want to camp with is 306oc.co.uk

4, However many tickets you buy say your bringing that many cars. ie if 4 of you are coming in 1 car buy 4 tickets but say your bringing 4 cars. We do this so that a. we definitely hit the 10 cars we need for a club stand and b, we get more space on our camping pitch.

5, Tell them everything they ask.

6, Pay as required.

7, Edit the list to say BOOKED after your name.

8, Live happily ever after and ill see you there. Cool
Thanks given by:
So what happens when you guys turn up with your "ten cars for stand" but then it's only like 4/5? They not gunna get abit pissed off?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I agree.

Please hit club stand requirements honestly.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2012, 05:56 PM)Matt Wrote: So what happens when you guys turn up with your "ten cars for stand" but then it's only like 4/5? They not gunna get abit pissed off?

Nah its no problems, alot of the smaller clubs do it to get a stand and its never been an issue for us in the past, last year was 4 cars, this year looks like 7-8 so its just a couple that "broke down the day before".

The organisers turn a blind eye to it cos the rule is only really there to stop every set of 10 mongs with a corsa, a saxo and 3 brain cells between them asking for a club pitch.
Thanks given by:
Lol Chris we are not one to talk... Last year we had a golf, a fiesta and one 306 ahahah
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2012, 01:11 AM)Jake Wrote: Lol Chris we are not one to talk... Last year we had a golf, a fiesta and one 306 ahahah

Dont forget the borat too LOL

The Club is made up of members who share an interest, not the cars.

1, Dum-Dum - BOOKED
2, pe02khg.
3, Jake
4, Graham
5, Perry
6, Dan!
7, Ben
8, Louis123
9, Louis123s Mate
10, CJ_Derv + What ever i get me hand on [Image: tongue.gif] (Not Sti's)
Thanks given by:
can i pay on the day as im not sure if im going yet. will only be sunday though.
Thanks given by:
Yes you can pay on the day if your only going for one day. If you want to come on the club camping/stand you gotta pay in advance.
Thanks given by:
right, dont know if im bringing my car yet or coming down in my mates. i only got 3 bolts holding one of my front wheels on.
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2012, 11:25 AM)kingy Wrote: right, dont know if im bringing my car yet or coming down in my mates. i only got 3 bolts holding one of my front wheels on.

Get a bolt from scrap yard problem solved Smile
Thanks given by:
had a word with the boss about this and hes interested. hes got a smartasaki zx12r that we are doing some repairs on Wink

kingy don't worry, the smartasaki only has 3 bolts and are thinner than a 306 bolt yet it still lifts the front end
Thanks given by:
Right how many people are actually still going to this im definitly goong just a tad worried how this thread has gone quiet
Im looking at booking this week and the mrs paying on the gates

CJ
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OFFICIAL THREAD: French Car Show 2016 Eeyore 148 42,568 07-06-2016, 11:30 AM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Retro Show Santa Pod 3rd July MY95 4 3,386 29-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Orta
  Fast Show Santa Pod. Josh1994 3 2,267 07-03-2015, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Josh1994