Official USC - Santa Pod - August 3rd-5th 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Official USC - Santa Pod - August 3rd-5th 2012
Right Ive got my leave confirmed so heres the thread.

Its billed as the fastest loudest and hottest modified car festival in europe and its nuts.
I wont explain it here but check the website http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/index.html and see for yourself. Its almost worth the money for the live music alone far less the awesome motors, naked women and 3 day piss up. Im also gonna link up my pics from the last 3 years if your interested.

I really want to sort club camping again as you get less mongs trying to drift round tents and your closer to the nightlife (but not so close you cant sleep if you wanted to). We need 10 people (well 10 cars) to secure club camping and were looking to camp with some of the TDOCUK peeps to try and make sure we get the numbers as theyer a sound bunch.

You have to book in advance for club camping. Tickets are £60 each for the weekend plus a £2 booking fee for each ticket and £3 postage on the whole order.

Probably missed loads cos its gone midnight and ive just got off work.

Oh how about a list, stick defo or maybe by your name so we can see if were gonna make 10 people.

1, Dum-Dum (defo)
2, Dum-Dums +1 (maybe)

ADDED 05/07/12

BOOKING INFO

Right guys, Can we follow this step by step to make sure we get a stand.

You can book from first thing tomorrow morning, heres what you need to do.

1, Have your Credit/Debit card to hand with enough money on it to pay (its £60 a ticket plus a £2 booking fee for each ticket plus £3 postage on the whole order)

2, Call Santa Pod (during office hours) on 01234 782828 and ask to book club camping tickets for USC

3, Tell them the club you want to camp with is 306oc.co.uk

4, However many tickets you buy say your bringing that many cars. ie if 4 of you are coming in 1 car buy 4 tickets but say your bringing 4 cars. We do this so that a. we definitely hit the 10 cars we need for a club stand and b, we get more space on our camping pitch.

5, Tell them everything they ask.

6, Pay as required.

7, Edit the list to say BOOKED after your name.

8, Live happily ever after and ill see you there. Cool
Thanks given by:
Just as an FYI we're also running a club meet on the same day at Ace Cafe in London on the 4th for the whole day. It's specifically a day for 306s Wink Not to take away from USC mate but just so people are aware.
Thanks given by:
Oi that's what i said!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(23-06-2012, 11:08 PM)Scott Wrote: Just as an FYI we're also running a club meet on the same day at Ace Cafe in London on the 4th for the whole day. It's specifically a day for 306s Wink Not to take away from USC mate but just so people are aware.

Haha what a terrible day to have it on. Beentobace soon many times but I really dunno!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Guys Im well aware its the same day as the Ace Day and theres no need for a big discussion about it in this thread. Ive long said that if I get the time off Ill be going to USC and I know some other people feel the same, for me its the one show of the year youve gotta do.

However its horses for courses and Im not looking to stop anyone going to the Ace cafe Day. Hell you could pay for weekend tickets for USC, pop to ace during Saturday and come back for the rest of the weekend. Its less than an hour down the M1.
Thanks given by:
Iv been going to USC past 3 years and Its easy the best show of the year ! The night life keeps getting better pendulum are headlining this year ! Two years ago it was Richie don so it shows how much it's moved forward in the past few years .
I'll be deffo down for the club camping but I'll be convoying down with 4 other cars at least so of your struggling to make up the numbers I'll get everyone to camp with Smile there all in VAGaygays but attests there not petrols lol
Thanks given by:
Are we confirming number of cars for the club stand or number of people?
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 05:16 AM)Jackabeen Wrote: Iv been going to USC past 3 years and Its easy the best show of the year ! The night life keeps getting better pendulum are headlining this year ! Two years ago it was Richie don so it shows how much it's moved forward in the past few years .
I'll be deffo down for the club camping but I'll be convoying down with 4 other cars at least so of your struggling to make up the numbers I'll get everyone to camp with Smile there all in VAGaygays but attests there not petrols lol
Awesome mate, if you all want to camp with us to get a better pitch then thats cool . Get some defos and then stick some names on the list.

Not being a 306 isnt too much of a problem, im bringing the BMW.

Oh and the chase and status DJ set last year was pretty epic. Ive been the last 3 years too.

(24-06-2012, 08:18 AM)Louis123 Wrote: Are we confirming number of cars for the club stand or number of people?
Santapod say it has to be 10 cars but if you book 10 tickets (tickets are per person not per car) you can ask for a car pass per ticket and get the stand even if then only 10 people and 5 cars turn up.
Thanks given by:
Im confused lol, will be in my car with a mate or 2?
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
I'll defo be there! I'll add myself to the list later Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
1, Dum-Dum (defo)
2, Dum-Dums +1 (maybe)
3, pe02khg. Not definite but its just dependant on getting it off work
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2012, 01:43 PM)Louis123 Wrote: Im confused lol, will be in my car with a mate or 2?
Basically stick yourself on the list as a defo or a maybe.

If we get 10 cars we can have a stand.

If we only get 5 cars but 10 people then we cant have a stand

However if we say that its 10 people with 10 cars then only actually bring 5 cars then we get a club stand.

Make sense?

(24-06-2012, 02:21 PM)Toxic-Jake Wrote: I'll defo be there! I'll add myself to the list later Smile
Good Man!
Thanks given by:
My +1 cant make this sadly

Dan/Jake/Perry/Ben sort yourselves out and get your names on the list.

1, Dum-Dum (defo)
2, pe02khg. Not definite but its just dependant on getting it off work
Thanks given by:
1, Dum-Dum (defo)
3, Jake,+Graham, Perry, maybe others?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Defo for this will add to list later Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26-06-2012, 01:04 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Defo for this will add to list later Smile

Good man, you bringing those ladies you were talking about in the single thread?
Thanks given by:
(26-06-2012, 04:53 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(26-06-2012, 01:04 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Defo for this will add to list later Smile

Good man, you bringing those ladies you were talking about in the single thread?

Haha i wont be bringing them but they will certainly be there they from preston and im all over this weekend canny wait non of me mates up here liked it last year but maybe because it kicked off at the chase n status bit and my mate got a metal bin over his head haha, but il be going with you lot Smile
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2012, 09:22 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Haha i wont be bringing them but they will certainly be there they from preston and im all over this weekend canny wait non of me mates up here liked it last year but maybe because it kicked off at the chase n status bit and my mate got a metal bin over his head haha, but il be going with you lot Smile

Really? I watched the whole of the C&S set from about 20 meters from the front with my ex and totally missed any trouble.

Far too many people throwing bottles and cans though. Knobs.

Need a few more people to say theyer definites and well be good to go.
Thanks given by:
Oh and to add to the list of attractions for you all im gonna enter the burnout contest as I have new tyres.

And if I get drunk enough I think I could be easily persuaded to run the 1/4 mile naked.
Thanks given by:
Can't add myself on my phone, will do when go on a pc. The area we had last year wouldn't even be big enough for ten cars!
Thanks given by:
Might be tempted to this. My birthday the 30th July was planning on going paint balling and then town. But I may be tempted by this see if I can get a few people together.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2012, 09:50 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Might be tempted to this. My birthday the 30th July was planning on going paint balling and then town. But I may be tempted by this see if I can get a few people together.

Trust me this weekend is EPIC get a few peeps togetherand get down there i hoping someone will be convoying down from manny way as ive just booed the days off today woop !!

CJ
Thanks given by:
I'll be going down CJ I'm from near ashton

1, Dum-Dum (defo)
4, Louis123 + Mate
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
[quote='Louis123' pid='98178' dateline='1341238919']
I'll be going down CJ I'm from near ashton

Sweet mate going to see if Jamma is coming too as hes just up road from me

1, Dum-Dum (defo)
4, Louis123 + Mate
5, CJ_Derv + Whoevers comin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks given by:
Is everyone OK to pay before the end of July? I guess most of you have just been paid.

(02-07-2012, 02:37 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Sweet mate going to see if Jamma is coming too as hes just up road from me

Think JP was moaning about money when I spoke to him but nothing to stop you trying cos I know he wants to.

(02-07-2012, 08:17 AM)Ben Wrote: Can't add myself on my phone, will do when go on a pc. The area we had last year wouldn't even be big enough for ten cars!
The area would of been just big enough it if hadnt been a bit of a bog (i will make sure we get a better pitch this year)

(02-07-2012, 09:50 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Might be tempted to this. My birthday the 30th July was planning on going paint balling and then town. But I may be tempted by this see if I can get a few people together.
This would be the most epic birthday weekend mate, youll love it.

1, Dum-Dum (defo)
3, Jake
4, Graham
5, Perry
6, Dan!
7, Ben
8, Louis123
9, Louis123s Mate
10, CJ_Derv + What ever i get me hand on Tongue (Not Sti's)
Thanks given by:
I can pay on the 31st if that alright, If not then I'll borrow money off the rents and have it whenever..
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
hmm
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2012, 10:20 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: hmm

You coming Darren?! Right up your street I do believe.... Angel
Thanks given by:
Darren you know you wanna lol
Thanks given by:
Come on Darren i want to see this beast of yours ( car i mean Smile )

Dum Dum i will have a word with James and try blagg him even if he doesnt do full weekend will get him there Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OFFICIAL THREAD: French Car Show 2016 Eeyore 148 42,532 07-06-2016, 11:30 AM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Retro Show Santa Pod 3rd July MY95 4 3,381 29-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Orta
  Fast Show Santa Pod. Josh1994 3 2,267 07-03-2015, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Josh1994