Official USC - Santa Pod - August 3rd-5th 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Official USC - Santa Pod - August 3rd-5th 2012
yeah no worries mate cant waittt!!!!
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Boooom! Booked it on the deadline date!!

1, Dum-Dum - BOOKED
2, pe02khg. BOOKED
3, Jake - BOOKED
4, Graham - BOOKED
5, Perry - BOOKED
6, Dan! - Not going because he's poor
7, Ben - BOOKED
8, Louis123 BOOKED
9, Louis123s Mate BOOKED
10, Louis123s other mate BOOKED
11, CJ_Derv + Wifey - BOOKED
12, StevieG
13, TaylonM
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Woo we have 11!
Thanks given by:
Yeahhhh Thats what im talking about haha Lets get messy!!!! hopefully get the manifold leak sorted so can have a play up the strip Tongue
Thanks given by:
Awesome. I has a case of fosters, a BBQ and just need to pick up some vodka nada gazebo and im ready to rock and roll
Thanks given by:
gonna dig tent out got 2 a massive bottle of bacardi and gona get some voddy too food and some chairs for me n chicka then jobs a gooden Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Give us a ring chris so i can confirm you the ticket number and booking reference for the club passes
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2012, 03:30 PM)Louis123 Wrote: Give us a ring chris so i can confirm you the ticket number and booking reference for the club passes
Pm them too me mate please. Sorry if I've not answered my phone today, been flat out at work.
Thanks given by:
Have any of the rest of you noticed this on their website?

USC Wrote:3) NO EXIT & RE-ENTRY: This year once you have arrived at USC you will not be allowed to leave the Santa Pod Raceway site and re-enter at any time during the weekend. Anyone who leaves site will have to pay full admission again to re-enter. This is at the request of local authorities. There will be camping supplies available on site including crates of beer at reasonable prices. Please bring everything else you will need for the weekend with you including enough petrol/diesel.

Its right at the bottom of the homepage.

Thats gonna f*ck me off as we wont be able to go to tesco / mc donalds / halfrauds for supplies.

I may just plead ignorance and try it anyway.
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2012, 11:22 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Have any of the rest of you noticed this on their website?

USC Wrote:3) NO EXIT & RE-ENTRY: This year once you have arrived at USC you will not be allowed to leave the Santa Pod Raceway site and re-enter at any time during the weekend. Anyone who leaves site will have to pay full admission again to re-enter. This is at the request of local authorities. There will be camping supplies available on site including crates of beer at reasonable prices. Please bring everything else you will need for the weekend with you including enough petrol/diesel.

Its right at the bottom of the homepage.

Thats gonna f*ck me off as we wont be able to go to tesco / mc donalds / halfrauds for supplies.

I may just plead ignorance and try it anyway.

Shittt!!!! Didnt Notice thiss better make sure we have enough supplies then, surely they cant do this with the amount of people that come and go
Thanks given by:
f*ck me a full tank of fuel won't last the weekend chris, then you got to get to the shell garage down the road ha ha! I wonder how much their crates of beer are?
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Im stocking up and then top her up at tesco on way in :S bit of a piss take tbh tht but ive been last 6 years and the amount of accidents they have on the roads into the place can see why tbh the best is the sharp bend seen a few puntos and fabias down there lol

f*ck it anyway we are gonna have a mint time and everyone will help each other out haha
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2012, 01:34 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Im stocking up and then top her up at tesco on way in :S bit of a piss take tbh tht but ive been last 6 years and the amount of accidents they have on the roads into the place can see why tbh the best is the sharp bend seen a few puntos and fabias down there lol

f*ck it anyway we are gonna have a mint time and everyone will help each other out haha

Yeah Im gonna stock up, the only fucker is not having fresh bacon for breakfast on sunday and the beer might be a little warm by saturday night.

CJ I know the corner you mean, last year I saw a car off in the field and a police van, it amazes me as even though its 90* and obviously sharp you can carry a fair speed through it so how do people f*ck it up.

I think its too many people driving like wankers through the villages. soon as your out the village its NSL so no worries but dicks still go far too fast on the really short bit of 30mph.

Suppose its the usual story of a few people ruining it for everyone. about 30000 people go use and it can only be about 100 that cause the accidents.

Oh forgot to add the stand passes are in the post on their way to me.
Thanks given by:
1, Dum-Dum - BOOKED
2, pe02khg. BOOKED
3, Jake - BOOKED
4, Graham - BOOKED
5, Perry - BOOKED
6, Craig-GTi6 (off GTi6OC) - BOOKED
7, Ben - BOOKED
8, Louis123 BOOKED
9, Louis123s Mate BOOKED
10, Louis123s other mate BOOKED
11, CJ_Derv + Wifey - BOOKED
12, Dan! - Not going because he's poor
13, StevieG - sunday only
14, TaylonM - sunday only

Guys Craig off the GTi6 forum is coming with us as hes lost his drinking buddies so its another Peugeot friend to get drunk with. Smile
Thanks given by:
The more the merrier Smile,

Yeah thats the famous corner i wouldnt mind when i usually get the last 6 years dinner time thursday its empty and in the blaze can hit tht really really fast haha although after yesterdays incident of snapping a wishbone whilst in a straight line im gonna do other side this week a think to be on same side and have a good check over today haha
Thanks given by:
I now have the stand passes with me.
Thanks given by:
Sweet, ive got your number so ill just bell you when im at the gates mate
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Well Turbo decided to go pop yesterday, this wont stop me getting there even if i have to come down in mrs punto Smile gona try get t2 on this week otherwise mrs puttin me on insurance Smile
Thanks given by:
Sucks about not being able to leave =\ not long now either Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 08:49 AM)Jake Wrote: Sucks about not being able to leave =\ not long now either Smile

I know gona have to get load of supplies this week lol, hoping this weather stays clear tonight so can swap turbo over shudnt take too long as only did it saturday lol

Counting the days down wooooo haha
Thanks given by:
Im taking some tools down to max the fuel and sort the boost out cj if you fancy helping as you have more knowledge Smile think i might get it dyno'd
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Louis if your on a bosch yell get her running stupid power. I know f*ck all about Lucas pumps though.

I really cant wait now. So excited.

Ill have the map of where our stand/camping is on the day before so ill try my upmost to get it posted as early in the day as possible for everyone.
Thanks given by:
Lucas me pal :/
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Right unfortunatley the derv aint gonna make pod, i had to decide wether to give my spare T2 to my mate with the TD04 whos an engineer and going to make the plates up for me while im away for the weekend with you guys then can fit the blower next week, saves having to mess about this week trying to get it sorted and saves having to change turbo yet again lol

So will be going in the mrs Punto 1.2 sporting Big Grin

Yeah no bother louis can have a tweak but tbh u need a bosch you dont understand the benefits until you actually get one il have a spare soon
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 12:11 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: So will be going in the mrs Punto 1.2 sporting Big Grin

Will have to get some sneaky comments in about that over the weekend..
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Louis i have a spare bosch but I have no idea what condition its in internally if you want it. £20 and shes yours. (cant wait to see your car in the flesh)

So less than 100 hours left. Only 3 shifts of work and 4 sleeps till 3 days of pure awesome.

Also were top of the list of car clubs attending

http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/clubs.php
Thanks given by:
Not going bosch atm guys! Will do one day though haha, and its still needs some work dum dum shes a bit tatty at the moment
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2012, 12:54 PM)Louis123 Wrote: Not going bosch atm guys! Will do one day though haha, and its still needs some work dum dum shes a bit tatty at the moment

?????? Y u not going bosch atm, trust me youll never look back Smile

Just got to watch how far you push it with the K14 turbo as i found they dont like 30psi+ Tongue lol
Thanks given by:
Mines got a t2 mate and money issues -.-
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Money issues ? Run Bosch + veg oil and save money !
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OFFICIAL THREAD: French Car Show 2016 Eeyore 148 42,544 07-06-2016, 11:30 AM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Retro Show Santa Pod 3rd July MY95 4 3,382 29-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Orta
  Fast Show Santa Pod. Josh1994 3 2,267 07-03-2015, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Josh1994