Single life.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single life.
Already said it but how about a club weekend in Amsterdam?
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2012, 12:17 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Already said it but how about a club weekend in Amsterdam?

This.
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
^^^ this but would have to be before they ban the good stuff being smoked by us foreigners haha
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What!!! If they do that know one will go over there!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It happens at the end of this year! Sad

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
They arnt renewing any of the licences for the (ladies in the window) shops which i refuse to pay for when can get it free haha

the new government sucks and dont like tourists obv
Thanks given by:
The new government won't last long Big Grin
The sex museum is sposed to be good too and there are peep shows where you enter a cubicle and put your money in the slot and the curtain lifts and you sort yourself out whilst a live sex act is performed in front of you - beware its not exactly clean in the cubicles if you get my drift lol.
All this sounds like I'm a seasoned veteran of the place but I've never actually been - it's just what my mate has told me, Honestly! and I'd love to go. He also told me he got the best blow job of his life there off a Brazilian bird and even to this day no-one has ever equalled or bettered it.
And if you want a comedians take on Amsterdam watch this - funniest 15 mins of my life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaLcsKyGW...ata_player

The amsterdam bit starts at about 2min 40 seconds but the whole thing is worth a watch - just don't watch it at work or in front of the mrs or kids - you have been warned!!!!
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2012, 06:10 AM)Grant Wrote: Jesus everyone on this forum is ending up single now. 306 oc magaluf mega meet? Lol

This HAS to be done !!!!

Get onit dude
Thanks given by:
Well after 20 years without a girlfriend, I've been seeing a lot of this bird lately, she's good looking, doesn't complain and has a nice breast, we've been getting really close lately and she even let me take a pic of her with no clothes on........

Speechless

Thanks given by:
You are officially a turd tom !
Thanks given by:
Soooo who's going to start the thread for a mini-meet in amsterdam, lads only trip, end of september to get a dirty cheap deaal??? im looking at CJDERV, he seems to be more of a LAD than me, he could sort this out!?
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Defferntly up for that one! Smile. Let me know when threads up!

Tom youve done your self proud there mate shes a real keeper. Wink only other time you see a nice breast like that is Christmas Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2012, 09:01 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Soooo who's going to start the thread for a mini-meet in amsterdam, lads only trip, end of september to get a dirty cheap deaal??? im looking at CJDERV, he seems to be more of a LAD than me, he could sort this out!?

24th of sept is my birthday if we could get away for then it would be awesome
Thanks given by:
Haha trust me you dont want me to organise it im useless at organising stuff but il be up for it if we have someone who is good at organisation haha

Never been called more of a LAD than someone haha i prefere the term Man Whore haha
Thanks given by:
So guess who is now looking at prices for a weekend in amsterdam in september Wink

For a complete weekend in amsterdam for 4 it works out around 200 each

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
£50 a night ain't bad bud it would be even more of a bargain if it included a complimentary ho lol
Thanks given by:
if we did do it, it would have to be before the 24th of sept as thats when uni starts
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
if we go i will be tripping my nuts off on pretty much anything i can buy... PREPARE TO BE MESSY

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Has to be done !!!!! im so up for this ! as soon as threads up post that link !!
Thanks given by:
it was on late bookings so Big Grin

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Do what's happening!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
I think a nightclub is a shit place to meet girls, mainly because the music is normally too loud to hold a conversation!
A decent bar is better

Just let them come to you Wink
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2012, 12:50 AM)stephenraymond606 Wrote: Just let them come to you Wink

That doesn't work...........not when you look like I do anyway! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Wait for them to come over, rarley happens if your a big lad with tatts n mean looking, you attract them dont get me wrong but always wrong type but me n mates have a stratergy that always works,
what you need is a gay looking friend, long hair dresses like a gay but is straight to go over to the group of girls and get them over then boom your in, they let their barriers down if they think your mates a bit on the other side then you get in there happy days.

HAHA
Thanks given by:
I've met loads of women in clubs and usually on the dance floor - its where I met my last wife. Hmmm, on second thoughts maybe I should avoid clubs then Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I'm 21 next month and I havnt met a girl to date anywhere. Known my Ex from school. Dated a few times in school. Went out with each other once or twice when I left. Then on my 18th birthday pissed and stoned went up to her kissed her and asked her out. Then was together since Smile.

She wasn't happy when I told her I was stoned out my face!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Bitches love cheese toast. Make that bitch some mutha fuckin cheese toast.
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2012, 09:27 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Wait for them to come over, rarley happens if your a big lad with tatts n mean looking, you attract them dont get me wrong but always wrong type

True dat, im huge too and have a load of scars and the birds you get in clubs are always f*cked up
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2012, 06:55 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(29-06-2012, 09:27 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Wait for them to come over, rarley happens if your a big lad with tatts n mean looking, you attract them dont get me wrong but always wrong type

True dat, im huge too and have a load of scars and the birds you get in clubs are always f*cked up

Yeah I can believe that chris! Big Grin
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2012, 05:44 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: Bitches love cheese toast. Make that bitch some mutha fuckin cheese toast.
I'm making some cheese on toast and taking that shit out with me! going to be a good night!
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by: