306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Single life. - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Single life. (/showthread.php?tid=4422)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Single life. - kentiiboii - 23-06-2012

As most of you know I've split up with the mrs a couple weeks ago. It's great at times. Spend my money on what and when I want. Going up to mr whippy in next few days for a remap. Plus French car show had such a great weekend which if the mrs was there it wouldn't of been anything in comparison. Talking to all the girls I could want (not many replys though Sad). But worst thing is. It's so boring and I ain't half gagging Smile.

How do you singletons out there cope?
I'm bored and can't stop thinking maybe I've done the wrong thing.

RE: Single life. - Niall - 23-06-2012

Ask ed about fleshlights. He's a bit of a expert on them so I hear.

Single life. - TheGateKeeper - 23-06-2012

Find a sex buddy Wink

RE: Single life. - Grant - 23-06-2012

I split with my bird of 4 years a few month back. At first it was odd. All that free time. Still stick by my decision, and strongly beleive it was the right one... Make the most of it mate. You obviously did what you did for a reason. Follow your gut. There are plenty more fish in the sea, and a shit load of money to spend on a 306. One life, live it Big Grin

Now go get laid

RE: Single life. - lolsteve - 23-06-2012

cover your rears lads!

naa but go forth and spread your seed, make the most of this world

Well what pissing me off the most is she ended it. 3 years of being together and she didn't even tell me. She told my cousin to tell me. That's the worst part. Over the last few months everything has been perfect spent every penny I had on her. Then booked a holiday as you all know I was going to pop the question while over there. Also a week ago she thought she was pregnent and said she was really excited. Then dropped the bomb shell on me.

RE: Single life. - Ruan - 23-06-2012

Meh tbh, I'm perfectly happy single in all honesty...

I'm evidently far too selfish to appreciate a burd, I couldn't cope with her saying I can't go to x because she wants to go to the cinema/go shopping/see family and getting annoyed with me spending my money on the car... Unless you find a CRACKING burd - they will never understand cars and the fact blokes spend ALL their available money on cars and all the burds in my league will never understand haha!

I'm perfectly happy with my right hand/shagging round for now... And I'm far too selfish really, I'm more than happy alone currently, I've never felt I *NEED* to have a missus, at least, not for a long time.

I know it's not my place to say - I don't "get" things often, but surely if your bird treats you like that, controls what you spend your money on, restricts you - I could never cope with that, sure in relationships it's all about compromise - but I just couldn't live like that... But I'm stubborn...

Tbh with you. She is rather controlling over money. She sees it as me wasting it. Where as everyone else says better a car than drugs.
I just miss her like made. Only downfall with her to me was her and money.

RE: Single life. - Connor - 24-06-2012

Get drunk and do something stupid, always a laugh

Single life. - kentiiboii - 24-06-2012

Words of wisdom Connor

RE: Single life. - Connor - 24-06-2012

Its always the best way tbh, you're more truthful when pissed...

RE: Single life. - ginge191 - 24-06-2012

single life sucks balls at times my friend... you need to find something to keep your time occupied; from going from spending 24/7 with somebody to nothing.

OR man up and get your end away? OR just find yourself a decent woman that likes the things you like, get friendly, get cosy...

I keep thinking going for it with someone else will make it easier. But it doesn't makes it so much harder.

God relationships are such a bitch. Why couldn't they be easy!!!

RE: Single life. - spike2002 - 24-06-2012

1.. Get even with her for f*cking you over and sleep with her best mate (it doesnt matter how dirty she is its pay bk) or better still her mom or her sister Smile

2.. Go on the holiday you had plannd and take another bird with you!! Or go with ur best mate and nail as many birds as you can Smile

3.. Spend all your spare doh on what makes you happy inc the 306 Smile

4.. MTFU there is plenty more fish in the sea go out clubbing and you will realise there are plenty of good girls out there Smile

Put it this way mate im 26 have got 4 kids my eldest is 7 youngest is 1 with 3 difrent moms 2 of them were complete control freaks when i was with them. But im now with a bird mother to my youngest who is awsome i can do what i want wen i want and spend my money on what i want Smile

Best advice i can give you is move on n keep your head held high cus the next one will be a hell of alot better Big Grin

RE: Single life. - Grant - 24-06-2012

^^^ it may not be sugar coated but the man has nailed it on the head.

If that's how your misses chose to end it with you after 3 years, wash your hands, you deserve better bud.

As I said, life is too short, enjoy it, make the most of it and have no regrets Smile

RE: Single life. - darrenjlobb - 24-06-2012

Shit innit.

RE: Single life. - Kimmie - 24-06-2012

Also, no woman should expect her boyfriend to spend all his money on her, and you shouldn't feel the need to do so! Everything should be equal, otherwise you will always have a cause for some underlying resentment.

And yeah, ending it through someone else? What is she, 14?? Well shot of her!

RE: Single life. - David - 24-06-2012

mate i wouldnt worry about it tbh! my ex finished with me while i was in Afghan because she want to go out clubbing and get male attention! and the worse thing was she done it on facebook to me.

just have fun, get pissed and live your life dude Smile

RE: Single life. - cwspellowe - 24-06-2012

Makes me realise how much I've landed on my feet with the missus. She helped me change the headgasket ffs! She understands I work damned hard for my money and is happy for me to spend money on the motor. Come payday though I always make sure everyone's fed and watered before I throw money away anyway. Wee man comes first for me but that's my priorities, not something I'm forced to do.

Plus she's had a kid with me and is still a size 6. Get in.

Back on topic, go buy shares in durex. Sow your seed as they say, best way to take your mind off her. Just don't burst into tears afterwards like a Nancy boy lmao

(24-06-2012, 08:47 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Just don't burst into tears afterwards like a Nancy boy lmao

lmao Repped

(24-06-2012, 08:46 AM)Mowle5677 Wrote: mate i wouldnt worry about it tbh! my ex finished with me while i was in Afghan because she want to go out clubbing and get male attention! and the worse thing was she done it on facebook to me.

Shit man, that is harsh. Atleast you had some Afgans to release some .50cal rage onto Smile

(24-06-2012, 08:50 AM)Grant Wrote:
(24-06-2012, 08:47 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Just don't burst into tears afterwards like a Nancy boy lmao

lmao Repped

(24-06-2012, 08:46 AM)Mowle5677 Wrote: mate i wouldnt worry about it tbh! my ex finished with me while i was in Afghan because she want to go out clubbing and get male attention! and the worse thing was she done it on facebook to me.

Shit man, that is harsh. Atleast you had some Afgans to release some .50cal rage onto Smile

I have to admit i turned into a "Nancy Boy" for a few minutes! You even seen dear john? i tell you want dude i did do that but with a grenade machine gun (GMG) instead Tongue

If your gonna do it, may aswel do it properly. Cant say I can think of a better way to release rage than grabbing hold of a Grenade machine gun...

Just dont let Ed near one when you tell him he has a tappy engine lol

Rage aint the word i was going through haha but iv learnt to say f*ck it im gunna get pissed and have fun. life is far to short to be down over a girl.

Good on ya buddy. Just live for the 306 instead haha

you say that but i am now :L the two weeks i have at home is now being spent on fitting my td04, two new bumpers and alot more goodies and alot of booze.

Cheers lads. And kimmie. Smile been a massive help Smile woke up today feeling much better after reading all this. Smile roll on after work when I'm going pub to watch football! Smile.

(24-06-2012, 09:45 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Cheers lads. And kimmie. Smile been a massive help Smile woke up today feeling much better after reading all this. Smile roll on after work when I'm going pub to watch football! Smile.

Glad to help Big Grin

RE: Single life. - bigcheez2k3 - 24-06-2012

It's helps if you're not slightly socially retarded like me lol Meeting new people helps.

Don't over think things, that's my problem usually. Should be going Ibiza in August and I hope to shag anything with tits and a fanny Big Grin

(24-06-2012, 09:45 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Cheers lads. And kimmie. Smile been a massive help Smile woke up today feeling much better after reading all this. Smile roll on after work when I'm going pub to watch football! Smile.

Lots of smiles, we like that!
Go get lashed Big Grin

Well doubt the get lashed tonight will happen.

I have a choice get lashed....... Or stage 1 Smile I know which I'm going for Smile