'94 Cherry Red XRDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'94 Cherry Red XRDT
It's with great sadness that I've come to the decision to finally call a halt on my project which was my much loved Cherry XRDT.

Due to leaving the Royal Navy (need to spend time finding a new job) after 26 years and a lack of spare cash to finish off what's required I've decided to halt my repairs.

This is the car http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3232.html which is going to end up being towed away unless anyone makes an offer. The car is complete with the exception of the engine which can be seen at the link.

The current state of the engine is;
Head off and and has had a once over in a parts cleaner. Still to be skimmed.
Block been cleaned up and all parts removed have been carefully stored without any breakages.
Engine ran without any snags prior to head being removed with the exception of the top coolant hoses pressurising which is why I started the head gasket change/head skim etc.

A sad day for me Sad , but if the car or some of the parts can be recycled within this community, all well and good. PM or post any questions.
[Image: 2306s.png]

The Old_______and_______Slight Less Old
Thanks given by:
Go down your local scrappy and bung them £50 for another engine jobs a goodun and she will live again, its such a tidy shell

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 xrdt how much it worth stokesy 24 5,654 14-10-2013, 09:19 AM
Last Post: me-tm
  The XRdt is up for grabs. Toby 19 6,095 31-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Last Post: ginge191
  306 1.9 xrdt finchy 6 1,828 05-06-2013, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Curt