Electrical problem URGENT help needed!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electrical problem URGENT help needed!
So have just been out to fetch myself a pack of ciggies merrily making my way down the road in the car and true to Lincolnshire in the last 24 hours we've had torrential downpours so windscreen wipers swishing away get my fags and start on the way back start the car back window wiper going happily away turns the fronts on and *NOTHING* so what is it windscreen wiper motor, fuse what?

As I say the back is working fine but the front isn't going anywhere had to make my way home with my arm out the window manually wiping it so I could f*cking see!

Problem is I never got an owners manual with the car so if someone could please have a look in their book if they have one and tell me what the fuse number is and which are the spare fuses it would be much appreciated!

Failing that: Anybody have a spare wiper motor? Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
This should help........http://www.peugeotlogic.com/fuses/fuses306/fuselist7.htm
Thanks given by:
Wiper motor then...Bollocks

Headlights work fine as does rear window wiper which are both on the same fuse...my pocket is getting lighter already!
Thanks given by:
I would check all the fuses in the box and replace any that are blown that you might not know about as peugeot being peugeot I wouldn't totally believe the diagram, lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
I used to have this intermittent fault only every so often mainly when it blasted it down lol,

I used to have to move the wipers to get them going as they used to get stuck try this see if they get going,

Im stripping the old motor down and cleaning this weekend and putting up for sale if you interested but may just need stripping and cleaning im sure ive seen a good guide in this forum for this Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
got one you can for £10 +p&p
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Sorted it in the end mate the drivers side wiper arm had somehow undone itself tightened it back down and it was fine!!!
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mine has started playing up recently on the auto setting they have a mind of there own, relays clicking and wipers judder. But at fine on other settings when the relay is not clicking. Quite annoying
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Electrical woes bashbarnard 13 2,963 06-06-2017, 11:16 AM