fcs weekend!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fcs weekend!
Just woke up, feel crap. But guess that's what two days of getting on it and FCS will do to you!

Fapping epic weekend! Camping was amazing as always!
FCS was awesome! Even liked the parade lap, definatley getting track time next year, was fun being out there.

Big thanks to grant, ed, Niall, Sam and Scott for helping me out with trying to figure out wtaf was wrong with my car.

And a even bigger thanks to connor for not f*cking with it while I slept Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
sam's stanceboard wheels getting stolen made me laugh all afternoon, that was brilliant who ever did it.
and the injectors was funny too, it kept revving his car and wondering why it was missing and backfiring lol
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 07:49 AM)Matt Wrote: Big thanks to grant, ed, Niall, Sam and Scott for helping me out with trying to figure out wtaf was wrong with my car.

You mean for helping you to figure out your massive fail? Can't blame the car for being French on that one! Tongue

It really was an epic weekend, but work at 8am this morning was not the one, absolutely dying right now. My duvet is still in the car so a ninja lunchtime nap may be on the cards....

Massive thanks to Grant for jumping in my car on the way home, felt like crap with a migrane/possible sunstroke and he distracted me! Smile

Love to you all!! 306oc FTMW
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Good to meet those I managed to speak to on Friday / Saturday night, shame I couldn't talk to everyone - could've probably camped given the weather... but still got trashed in the hotel with a load of other FCS'ers so all is well Smile

The club is looking great, especially the turnout you got - so well done on that front, I know in the FCS office they were saying how well turned out 306's were.

Great weekend overall, great company... just glad I've finally had some sleep!

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Just woke up, fcs absolutely ended me and I didn't even camp!
Had an epic day, the stand looked great! Just a shame I ended up in the waiting an hour and 10 mins to get in and had to park right at the back!
Sorry I didn't get to meet most of you, was struggling to put faces to names etc!
All in all an amazing day, parade lap was epic (apart from the organisation fail) and getting to the stand about to leave and finding mark_airey blowing coal all over my car! Lol

Roll on next year!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 07:54 AM)Diggers Wrote: sam's stanceboard wheels getting stolen made me laugh all afternoon, that was brilliant who ever did it.
and the injectors was funny too, it kept revving his car and wondering why it was missing and backfiring lol

Angry

its still not back together lol. Its just lying around in bits in the bottom of the footwell. This is why we cant have nice things Rolleyes In all fairness i loled when i came back and found it was on a brick!
Thanks given by:
PHOTOS NOW UP http://www.photography-uk.com/FRENCHCARSHOW.aspx
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 07:54 AM)Diggers Wrote: sam's stanceboard wheels getting stolen made me laugh all afternoon, that was brilliant who ever did it.
ninja
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I must say have to give Darren credit for not really even testing his car then driving it 600 miles without a single fault! I did bring my tow bar just in case he broke down but was not needed! Smile
Thanks given by: