fcs weekend!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fcs weekend!
What a weekend! good to meet new people! convoyed all the way back to cornwall with darren and i must give him credit for building something that mental and reliable(so far)!

cheers guys!
Thanks given by:
What a great weekend we've all had ,camping was a great laugh the boys loved it . A big thanks to Scott and fooby for taking lee & Jordan in their cars for the parade lap And for choosing my car for the front row Wink
Thanks given by:
Was a brilliant weekend nice to meet people!Everyone is lovely!
Thanks given by:
Again guys, a cracking weekend, comping was a good crack the show was good and the weather pretty much held out for us

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Yeh, what they said ^^^
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
What a fantastic day. Cars/ stand looked great. Met most people I think if I didn't speak to you then sorry. Convoy in the morning was brilliant fun as well as the parade lap Smile.
Scott and fooby you done your selfs proud Smile.

Kingy you feeling any better now? Big Grin
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
what an epic weekend!! Had a really great time, and it was great to meet everyone!

even the weather wasn't as bad as expected Smile
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
It was a good day, weather held off pretty well too!

Don't think I met anyone apart from Kingy to buy the wheels but the stand looked good!

I will have to book earlier next year and get in on the stand :-)

Ive got a couple of pics of the parade lap too from my side of the fence which I will post up later :-)
Thanks given by:
Was a great day and yeah, was nice to meet some more new faces! Smile
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Brilliant fun! Camping was wet and cold but still good! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Great weekend! Massive thanks to Scott, fooby and some of the moderators.
Good to meet some new people. I personally didn't think the show was great but enjoyed it for the company and sheer lols.
Photos will be up soon ninja
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2012, 08:43 PM)SRowell Wrote: Brilliant fun! Camping was wet and cold but still good! Tongue

Man up, camping was dry compared to ppc!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
f*cking epic weekend! Met so many awesome people, so many laughs!, and had epic times with the folk I already knew! Wink
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This really was a epic weekend, so really gotta give the total credit to everyone behind it, Scott / Fooby / Kim etc for sorting out IMO the best turnout at any 306 meet ive ever known.... Atmosphere at the campsite was great, EVERYONE was just having a good time, even had the club306's boys over for an hour and had a good laugh....best camping meet so far...

Then we turned up to the show, and lets be honest, given the age of the forum, the stand / turnout was pretty damn impressive....and even the weather was win, so all in all a win weekend..

Thanks again to EVERYONE who came / was involved in sorting it out....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
I'm absolutely destroyed at the minute, but it was well worth it Big Grin

Great to meet everyone.

Just think, only 364 days till the next one!!!
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2012, 09:30 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: I'm absolutely destroyed at the minute, but it was well worth it Big Grin

Great to meet everyone.

seeing as i wasnt ready for this one then I better start getting ready for next year!
Thanks given by:
What a weekend, loved it. first time going to the event and first time of meeting everyone thanks for the welcoming guys, cya ya all next time.
[Image: IMAG0356-1.gif]
Thanks given by:
Just got in the door, really awesome weekend! Great to see everyone again and to see some new faces turning up. Agreed with Niall about the show, but wicked fun nonetheless.

Thanks again to Skim, Foobs and the rest for setting it all up, although maybe a banner next year would be good... Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Straight on the oc. Love it Big Grin

Really happy I met many of ya'll and had an absolute blast of a day, despite leg is utter pain from the drive back/too small tent
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2012, 09:35 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(17-06-2012, 09:30 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: I'm absolutely destroyed at the minute, but it was well worth it Big Grin

Great to meet everyone.

seeing as i wasnt ready for this one then I better start getting ready for next year!

You can prepare all you want, your car will still be tampered with......

lmao
Thanks given by:
I been with many clubs. And none of the mods ever come to you and have a chat with you. Everyone very welcoming. Bring on fcs 2013 Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Oh and I do owe scott and ed a massive apology for the epic amount of trolling this weekend. I genuinely thought scott was going to punch me this morning when he was trying/failing at setting up the stand.

Oh and ed, don't worry mate. A little tapping is ok.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(17-06-2012, 09:54 PM)Niall Wrote: Oh and ed, don't worry mate. A little tapping is ok.

More than a little...
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
To be fair, there was no failing of setting up the stand, there was just the simple generic issue of 50+ cars all turning up at once, to a pitch that the pre organized plan didnt fit on, meaning each car had to be parked one at a time, but all 50+ car owners wanted to park up IMMEDIATLY / in the way etcetc, given the chaos, I think it was sorted pretty quickly / efficiently....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2012, 09:54 PM)Niall Wrote: Oh and ed, don't worry mate. A little tapping is ok.

errrr.... you gonna tell him, or shall I Rolleyes

Anywho, again, great putting faces to names! great fun throughout the weekend and discussing many new topics with a variety of people!
Top turn out people and impressive behaviour from, well, a group of car enthusiasts!

A great credit to the forum and the club! well done ladies and gents! And awesome work from Kingy - lending me some water and finding that awesome campsite! and to the admin crew for the orgaisation! Champs!!

Oh, and i may have started vom'ing on the way home with toby, NOTHING related to the beer, meat or the weekend lmao
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Think Toby vomited when he found out that his car isn't running the 4000bhp that he thinks it is.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(17-06-2012, 09:44 PM)c.gerrard Wrote:
(17-06-2012, 09:35 PM)SRowell Wrote:

Great to meet everyone.

You can prepare all you want, your car will still be tampered with......

lmao

this new obsession with taking apart my possessions is very worrying! haha
For anyone who didnt realise I got the stanceboard up and left my bonnet open... when i came back my stanceboard was on bricks (higher than it was before) and my bonnet was closed. Started up... and was running like a sack of shit. Injectors disconnected thanks to Jonny and then when I went for my Rolling road the injector was disconnected again along with my throttle cable! Rolleyes

Before we went on the parade lap I had to get out and check all my wheel bolts were done up. No idea what else you pesky bastards could have done! lmao
Thanks given by:
best weekend iv had in a longg time was great meeting all of you Big Grin 1st time camping and on a track = WINNNN!!!!!! and thanks to sam and a few other guys for increasing the fuel on my car boosssssttttts alottt better Big Grin cant wait till the next meet
[Image: jhhjjhjhjh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
good weekend! i think... my brain isnt working too well at the moment...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Was a great weekend, I have only just woken up from the deep sleep.
camping was funny as f*ck, can't wait to do it again
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by: