Compbrake Motorsport at FCS 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compbrake Motorsport at FCS 2012
Come and see us for some AMAZING cash deals on our products at the FCS !!! Were on the Constella stand !!! Bring your cash and grab a BARGAIN!!
Thanks given by:
Do gear linkages by anychance?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
We don't but Constella who are one of the sponsors and are kindly letting us exhibit with them do them, See you there!
Thanks given by:
Good stuff Smile Any chance you could post up a price list beforehand? Need to know how much to bring lol
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Good stuff Smile Any chance you could post up a price list beforehand? Need to know how much to bring lol

A lot!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
As you do brakes, Do you do a 4 pot set up that will allow you to retain 15" cyclones on a 306?

Also would like to no what super dooper 306oc Fcs price you could do on top mounts so that i could count my pennies up and see if i could aford them at FCS , because sods law i get paid on the 18th the next bloody day Doh

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
puglove Wrote:As you do brakes, Do you do a 4 pot set up that will allow you to retain 15" cyclones on a 306?
Wilwoods fit don't they?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:
puglove Wrote:As you do brakes, Do you do a 4 pot set up that will allow you to retain 15" cyclones on a 306?
Wilwoods fit don't they?

Yup but they are a pain to get hold with the right mountings, spacers ect, i am inquiring about a set with some one atm, its getting annoying now because i cant get the S/C fitted without sorting some brakes 1st, nut dont want to loose my cyclones, spesh as they are refurbed with 4 spanking T1rs :evil:

Thanks given by:
puglove Wrote:Yup but they are a pain to get hold with the right mountings, spacers ect, i am inquiring about a set with some one atm, its getting annoying now because i cant get the S/C fitted without sorting some brakes 1st, nut dont want to loose my cyclones, spesh as they are refurbed with 4 spanking T1rs :evil:

Then use '6 brakes with a decent pad/disc setup.
They have more than enough stopping power...

And since when did you have a SC? Confusedhock:
Need to keep my ear to the ground more lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Grant Wrote:
puglove Wrote:Yup but they are a pain to get hold with the right mountings, spacers ect, i am inquiring about a set with some one atm, its getting annoying now because i cant get the S/C fitted without sorting some brakes 1st, nut dont want to loose my cyclones, spesh as they are refurbed with 4 spanking T1rs :evil:

Then use '6 brakes with a decent pad/disc setup.
They have more than enough stopping power...

And since when did you have a SC? Confusedhock:
Need to keep my ear to the ground more lol

Had it about 2 months now maybe a little longer? Need an intercooler set up and a low boost ring aswell before i can run it,

I have a set of Ferodo pads to go in and already have drilled and grooved, but i would like a set of 4 pots before fitting

Thanks given by:
Fair play.
Eager to see the progress with the S/C setup. I'll have to keep an eye out!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Giving any freebies out on the day? Big Grin
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Grant Wrote:Fair play.
Eager to see the progress with the S/C setup. I'll have to keep an eye out!

i should update my project thread really. and add some picys as i havent really mentioned it in there

Thanks given by: