FCS Stand Layout [Updated 13/06/2012]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS Stand Layout [Updated 13/06/2012]
FFS just chipped the bumper with the lows. Might try and touch it up but feeling less front row worthy by the minute!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:FFS just chipped the bumper with the lows. Might try and touch it up but feeling less front row worthy by the minute!

Don't worry my freshly painted one has done hit by the gate today! And looking at it, it's not as good as I thought, but bloody weather is gunna stop me sorting it :/ hopefully get time at camping!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
dont think mine is worthy of front row either. just for the dent in the back and the small one on the door.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Let's be realistic, none of the front row cars are out and out show cars - they are all daily drivers and as such will never be perfect. Quit moaning and being such a bunch of wet socks lol
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Let's be realistic, none of the front row cars are out and out show cars - they are all daily drivers and as such will never be perfect. Quit moaning and being such a bunch of wet socks lol

Basically there all French Crap?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Mine's far from perfect as well but it's 21 years old.
I'm wondering whether to put a little print out of whats under the bonnet in the windscreen or something. Sounds sad I know but people might just thinks it's just a boggo 205 diesel with white wheels. So tempted to do a dyno run ninja
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
I think I may do a dyno run so I can get a base figure.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
will the cars be stacked front to back as close as the modle shows? as i would like to take the opertunity to RR it before engine mods?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
strictly_derv Wrote:Mine's far from perfect as well but it's 21 years old.
I'm wondering whether to put a little print out of whats under the bonnet in the windscreen or something. Sounds sad I know but people might just thinks it's just a boggo 205 diesel with white wheels. So tempted to do a dyno run ninja

Most people do this. There's no form as such, but usually included are:
Picture of the car
Username
List of Mods
List of plans

Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
cully Wrote:lmao srowell you might need that to get round the campsite!

Good point! And you all thought I was joking about bringing it! Wink
Thanks given by:
You'll need to change the colour of mine, it's not red on top any more ninja
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
If I do that then I'll need to add the extra width to Chris's estate lol
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2012, 07:06 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Mine's far from perfect as well but it's 21 years old.

Just have the bonnet open so they can see for themselves, and note on underside of bonnet to tell them what each bit is! Diesel FTW up front!!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2012, 04:51 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote:
(14-06-2012, 07:06 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Mine's far from perfect as well but it's 21 years old.

Just have the bonnet open so they can see for themselves, and note on underside of bonnet to tell them what each bit is! Diesel FTW up front!!

It's really not that impressive underneath with the multi coloured pipes ect. I'll giive it a clean underneath tomorrow and see how scrubs up.
Well naturally they would be up front as petrols are so slow lmao
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
I seriously wanted do dyno mine for some epic smoke and noise action, but just not running right Sad
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Was a good day all in... Nice to meet alot of new faces!

Will upload pics that I got tomorrow as I'm off... Big Grin
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm absolutely dead, epic day though & weather didn't do too bad either!
Thanks given by:
Had to pull bover on the way home, got to the point an hour from home where siobhan wanted to sleep but I think i was in a worse state, cold sweats, shakes... Stopped for a mere 10 min and stuffed my head into a pillow. Sorted.

Was definately a good show and so was camping, was a bit annoyed at the stand layout as it appeared this morning that the front 3 rows were so important that as soon as they were in place nobody gave a toss about the rest of the cars, many unhappy, tired people at first but the day panned out fine.

Sorry for leaving early. And if maybe we moaned a bit much about the parking, 4 hours kip was in way enough, had to get home for sleep, kids and pregnant cat.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
i nearly fell asleep on way home!!......one of those nasty moments where you just go for a fraction of a second, i've got to stop getting so trashed every year, nice to meet some new people, great to see KrisB as i've talked with him plenty over the last four years but never met.....repping your sticker anyway mate even though car's my own work lol.....enjoyednthe parade lap as i've never been on a track before, wanted to give it beans though Big Grin....proper track time next year deffo.........pics up tomorrow, hope u all got home safe.....Matt.
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2012, 06:21 PM)KrisB Wrote: Was definately a good show and so was camping, was a bit annoyed at the stand layout as it appeared this morning that the front 3 rows were so important that as soon as they were in place nobody gave a toss about the rest of the cars, many unhappy, tired people at first but the day panned out fine.
Not quite the case Kris. We had planned to have 25m on the front row, so when we turned up and there was actually around 20m we were a bit stuck and had to focus on making sure people were parked correctly to allow the layout to go ahead as planned. This wasn't helped by people who weren't on rows 1-3 driving forward making it harder to get everyone organised when we quite clearly weren't finished. These people had seen the layout in advance and knew what it was as I had seen them comment in the thread earlier on and some had even spoken about it with me.

In all honesty, having to organise 50+ cars into a presentable layout is not the easiest thing in the world, so I'm thankful to the people who were patient and sat at the back to let us crack on until we were ready.
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2012, 06:33 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: i nearly fell asleep on way home!!......one of those nasty moments where you just go for a fraction of a second, i've got to stop getting so trashed every year, nice to meet some new people, great to see KrisB as i've talked with him plenty over the last four years but never met.....repping your sticker anyway mate even though car's my own work lol.....enjoyednthe parade lap as i've never been on a track before, wanted to give it beans though Big Grin....proper track time next year deffo.........pics up tomorrow, hope u all got home safe.....Matt.

yep i kept going for a fraction of a second too. Had to have the foot to the floor to kick the adrenaline in to stay awake! Tongue

Was my first time out on the track in the pug. Ive done it in Ferraris, porsches and lambos with instructors but it was epic to be on your own. Maybe if there is enough of us we can have a session which is just 306OC! Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stand Cars wanted for French Car Show 2016 DAN@ADRIAN FLUX 3 2,371 19-05-2016, 07:45 AM
Last Post: MY95
  TRAX Sept 2012 (UPDATED 1st/8th) puglove 140 47,249 02-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Icywalts
  East Anglia Meet Sunday 3rd June 2012 *UPDATED* jammamayhew 27 5,303 02-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Toms306