FCS Stand Layout [Updated 13/06/2012]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS Stand Layout [Updated 13/06/2012]
I said I'd stick this up a little earlier but got sidetracked doing some forum updates with Adam [one small issue to get through, if it doesn't get fixed tomorrow then we'll just have to do things a bit more manually with some help from you all - but that's another story].

Anyway, FCS is less than a week away now! Don't know where the time's gone. We had over 25 submissions for the front row of our stand! It's been a really difficult trying to get the number down, and we've had a vote amongst the staff based on a number of factors. In short, if your car isn't on the front row, please don't be offended or take it to heart or think that we don't like your cars, we know all of you have put a lot of time and effort into them and have all made a great contribution to the forum. Those of you who didn't get put on the front will be on the next row or two behind, but will still have plenty of exposure due to way we're hoping to get this laid out.

Enough rambling, here they are:
cwspellowe
Mark Airey
Kingy
Strictly Derv
Atterz
Rix13
El Sid
Matt

The rest of the layout will be put up over the next couple of days once I've done some forum coding and have had time to actually draw it up and group people together, but needless to say we want things well organised on the day and not have people parking everywhere and in no order.

Once again, thank you all for your submissions, and for the time and effort you put into your cars and supporting this club.

First 3 Rows

This is done approximately to scale, based on the stand size given by FCS to 306oc. The size of the car has been drawn including some space for opening doors, so please do not worry about that, and some extra space in front and behind.

Numbers are as follows:
1. Strictly_Derv
2. Kingy
3. Mark_Airey
4. CWSPellowe
5. El Sid
6. Atterz
7. Rix13
8. Matt
9. Ginge
10. Gurj
11. Diggers
12. Scott
13. Ed Doe
14. Puglove
15. Kezzieboy
16. Jonny81191
17. Niall
18. Midnightclub
19. Digby106
20. Toby
21. SRowell
22. Dave
23. Fooby
24. Kentiboi

I haven't done the remaining 30-odd as I'm not 100% sure on the colours of the remaining cars. If you are listed above could you please take note of which row you are in, and where you are within this row! We will need everyone there bright and early to get the stand organised, so please make sure you are on time.

If you are booked for track time and have been placed in the middle, please let me know ASAP. If you have not been given a space above, please try to park on either the side or the aisle in the centre.
Thanks given by:
Congrats peeps :clap:
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
:dance:

Might clean it then. Would be polite.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
One year ill be front row Tongue
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote::dance:

Might clean it then. Would be polite.

Confusedhock:

Better make mine presentable and I hope our convoy makes it lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
I might even bring Irn Bru pies for everyone lmao

Or possibly Buckfast black pudding...
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Shame... I havent been washing my car in months as preparation lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
total suprise. i know my car looks alright but i think their are better ones out their. ive still got the big dent in the back you know and a small one on the door. have a look at mine at camping and if you want someone else to take mt place then i wont be ofended.
but wayyyyyyhayyyy anyway, ive been picked for front row. :dance:
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
are we parking on grass or a hard stand?

cause i might bring the gazibo somewhere tho hide if its pissing down with rain!
Thanks given by:
Tarmac cully
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
+1 very surprised my cars been picked! It's not even a 306 lmao

Best get her looking good then
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
strictly_derv Wrote:+1 very surprised my cars been picked! It's not even a 306 lmao

But it has a 306 engine and epic boost!! Big Grin

Congrats guys Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:
strictly_derv Wrote:+1 very surprised my cars been picked! It's not even a 306 lmao

Congrats guys Smile

And 306 S16 brakes! TBH the car's a total hybrid of other Peugeots, 405 seats, 106 GTI rear ARB and many other parts.

Atleast there's 2 big boosted XUD's to keep Darren happy
Look forward to it :dance:
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
strictly_derv Wrote:
Matt Wrote:

Congrats guys Smile

And 306 S16 brakes! TBH the car's a total hybrid of other Peugeots, 405 seats, 106 GTI rear ARB and many other parts.

Atleast there's 2 big boosted XUD's to keep Darren happy
Look forward to it :dance:

Lol didn't realise about the other bits. Definatley got to come have a closer look now Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Max, you cheeky chap. I think it's only fair that we swap... ninja
Thanks given by:
Can mine be on front? One its pretty and 2 I have track time so gonna need to get out easily :-) would be much appreciated x
Thanks given by:
Sorry Tacha you're too late! Sad We've been taking submissions for over a month and the final decisions have been made, so no space is left on the front row.
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Okies cheers hun, maybe we can work out something when we get there so I can get out easily for the track x
Thanks given by:
Go on the side or something. Afaik there will be at least a cars distance between the stands
Thanks given by:
Yea maybe, had a fit at fast show 2011 as got blocked in and everyone buggered off didn't know anyones numbers!
Thanks given by:
Well gutted me or the bros decked state ain't on the front, Sad so what's the idea for the rest? First come first serve? What time the gate open anyone? And please don't do by colours cos me and mark are the only 2 greens and he's up front same as the other forum so ill be by myself Sad iz getzz lonelyzz

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
I was about to say, that colours could looks awesome - me, gurj, johnny... loving it
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Diggers Wrote:Well gutted me or the bros decked state ain't on the front, Sad so what's the idea for the rest? First come first serve? What time the gate open anyone? And please don't do by colours cos me and mark are the only 2 greens and he's up front same as the other forum so ill be by myself Sad iz getzz lonelyzz

Sam's is the same colour as mine Wink you'll be fine, lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
Diggers Wrote:Well gutted me or the bros decked state ain't on the front, Sad so what's the idea for the rest? First come first serve? What time the gate open anyone? And please don't do by colours cos me and mark are the only 2 greens and he's up front same as the other forum so ill be by myself Sad iz getzz lonelyzz

Sam's is the same colour as mine Wink you'll be fine, lol

True dat, mine'll be parked about a hundred odd miles away outside my house tho... Sad
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
It won't be first come first serve Ben Smile We're going to be having the other entries for the front row in the next couple of rows, and after that will also be ordered. A layout will be published later.
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:It won't be first come first serve Ben Smile We're going to be having the other entries for the front row in the next couple of rows, and after that will also be ordered. A layout will be published later.
What time you getting there? I get there before you park up and lock the car :p

SOLD

Thanks given by:
Im sure a few of us will have trolley jacks, if anyone just parks up where every they want, we could move it Wink
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What do you need a jack for? 306 handbrakes aren't exactly the best. Tongue
Thanks given by:
If someone parks where they're not supposed to (i.e. front row) and then leaves for the day, they may come back to find their car in has been towed to another car park as while they were away it was decided that it was posing a serious health and safety risk whistle
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Im sure a few of us will have trolley jacks, if anyone just parks up where every they want, we could move it Wink
wont get them under the sills :p

SOLD

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stand Cars wanted for French Car Show 2016 DAN@ADRIAN FLUX 3 2,371 19-05-2016, 07:45 AM
Last Post: MY95
  TRAX Sept 2012 (UPDATED 1st/8th) puglove 140 47,253 02-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Icywalts
  East Anglia Meet Sunday 3rd June 2012 *UPDATED* jammamayhew 27 5,303 02-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Toms306