Breaking - Ph2 Xsara VTS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking - Ph2 Xsara VTS
All,

Not sure if this will be of any interest to anyone here, but I've picked up another Ph2 Xsara VTS locally which I'm going to be breaking. 

[Image: Screenshot-20190224-164031-com-facebook-katana.jpg]

It was too good an opportunity to pass up but isn't worth trying to get it MOT'd due to the amount of work likely required. It's also going to be a donor/parts car for my silver one.

I pick it up on Saturday and all the usual big bits will be for sale. It's a 51plate car, having done approx 110k miles (need to see the full history as it appears to have had a clocks changed at circa 63k and is now showing 37k again).

Big bits are:

Engine £400
Gearbox £175
Rear Beam £150
Rack and pipes £175

Prices based on collection although I could perhaps organised posting/delivery on a pallet or delivery between Lutterworth and Worcester as I work in Worcester and commute daily except Friday.

Thanks
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
It's home.....and I'm starting to take bits off it.....I'm under orders on this one to have it gone quickly!

[Image: IMG-20190302-132925.jpg]

Engine runs really well and very quietly considering it's been sat a fair while and is on old fuel. Alternator appears knackered as it's not charging when running.

Interior isn't bad. Driver's seat bolter is worn and has been taped up. Rest of it pretty clean.

All this stuff need to go. Don't be scared of making an offer, worst I can say is no!
Thanks given by:
Right,

I need to move some of the bigger bits pretty quickly as I'm getting nagged, massively......open to sensible offers on prices for bits...ideally all for collection but could look at putting stuff on pallets etc. Gearbox is sold pending, front calipers and carriers sold pending, rad top hose sold, rad bottom hose pending

Engine, circa 100k, runs well and is quiet but have no history on it sold pending
VTS rear beam with unknown update shocks £140
Steering rack with pipes SOLD
Rear calipers £40
Passenger side stiffener panel £70
Driveshafts £30
Hubs £15 each (pretty sure these will be 18mm ones)

Lots of other bits people may be interested in I'm sure but either reply here of drop me a message
Thanks given by:
2 X subframes, 1 Ph1, 1 Ph2 £15 each
4 seatbelts (2 front, 2 rear) and pretty sure these are the same as the 306 £10 each
Engine 100k £300 (will need the sensors swapping over to go into a 306)
Aux belt tensioner £5
Old style bottom hose £5
Snorkel and pipe from airbox to TB (broken breather pipe joint) £10
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xsara VTR breaking Ben_w 1 1,428 09-08-2019, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Ben_w
  Ph1 Xsara VTS breaking Ben_w 3 1,757 03-09-2018, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Ben_w
  Xsara VTS 2002 Breaking for spares miles 8 3,535 07-08-2017, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Nat30V6