Questions about hdi stage 2/3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about hdi stage 2/3
Hello everyone, I want to start a project with my 406.
I bought an engine that broke the timing belt and has 3 broken oscillations and less km than mine.
I have some questions to ask:

I would like to ride on gt2052v, but how do you ride it?

I was talking to pro_steve (hdituning) I currently carry a map of it and I recommended the gt2052v,
would mount the reinforced clutch and solid 90cv flywheel (110 are dmf),
Do you know if the 90cv (solid) steering wheel of any hdi will work?

What clutch marks do you recommend? I was seeing "drivetorque" on eBay

What engines take the r70? 2.2 hdi?
Use the r65 pulley or the r70 pulley?

It would also take a 1800 bar sensor and FMIC.

Would it be easier and less delayed with a vag 1749?

What powers reach with gt2052v and at what rpm do you already have power?

Thank you very much for answering, I am open to more possibilities, and to listen to all the options, I am Spanish and I feel if my English is not perfect use google translator and I am learning English little by little
Thanks given by:
So you are repairing an engine that snapped a cambelt...? Seems like more work than necessary to me, can't you get a good engine?

I recommend buying a decent clutch, helix or sachs paddle. You get what you pay for.

Some of the 2.2hdis use the r70 pump, it's a direct fit, no need to change the pulley.

If you can get a vag gtb1749v for reasonable cost then go for it, it will flow nearly as much as the older 2052 and be much more efficient.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I thought the HDI tuning said to me advisor to use K03 turbo than the GT2052 because the K03 is direct fit without change exhaust manifold and has a great mid range grunt than the GT2052 is he right? I can't make up my mind which turbo is great for my normal everyday driving and heavy loading (my is estate)

thanks

pedro_s13 he said to me use any R70 from any 1.6HDI and 2.2HDI & include Ford and the 1800bar pressure sensor is 1920gw from the 1.6 16v HDI. I hope it helps.
Fab.
Thanks given by:
It depends what you want from the car and which 2052 you are using. The standard turbo will obviously be much easier to fit, but most of the gt2052 turbos will not be far behind in spool time and will open out the top end of the rev range. By the sounds of it you would be better off with the standard unit.

A lot of the 1.6hdis use a different type of pump altogether, be aware of which you buy. I don't know anyone that has fitted an older one to this engine, but in theory it should work fine. That said, jacking up the fuel pressure brings very limited gains for the amount of work involved.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  stage 2mapping questions hdi shaun 60 14,418 03-06-2013, 05:20 PM
Last Post: ADV_93