can i tcut my china?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i tcut my china?
as titled, ive been told that i carnt but dont understand why not. basicly ive sprayed my spoiler ages ago and it turned out shite. so today i took it off and wet and dryed it then tcutted it and it turned out mint so i thought i could do the same to the rest of the car but my mate said you carnt tcut it. why? Big Grin
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You can but there's much better stuff out there. If you just want a polish, get some Auto Glym SRP. But remember you'll need to go over it with a wax afterwards
Thanks given by:
ive got ag super resin polish and g4 wax. that should sort it. is that spr simular to tcut?

just read it again.

MASSIVE FAIL. ninja
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Who told you that?! Lol, corse you can compound your car. Just don't go too far through the lacquer...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
If I was you I'd just srp it. You paint isn't damaged or anything if you just want the shine give it a good polish with srp. And then wax will bring it up lovely Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
SRP uses fillers to mask and fill swirls the oils and resins are like a temp wax and enhancer sort of Auto Glyms all in on polish and wax. which is why its always best to follow up with a wax. eventually the resins and oils wear down and leave oily residue and the paint becomes duller

A compound purely removes the swirls and defects in the paint removes "dead" clear coat to revive the shine (hate that word) which is why its more important to protect it with a wax as all that happens is the fresh clear coat you have exposed soon becomes dead again.
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by: