Steering wheel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steering wheel
I saw someone posted about having a citroen Zx steering wheel for sale. Same as the picture[Image: 2f8edc058b351ed461c34fa8c5e45bbe.jpg]

Looking for one the same as that if anyone has one that they would sell.
Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Might be worth looking on Ebay will be your best bet, or put out a wanted add on here, and see if one of the lads who owns a ZX on here has one spare.
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2016, 11:44 PM)procta Wrote: Might be worth looking on Ebay will be your best bet, or put out a wanted add on here, and see if one of the lads who owns a ZX on here has one spare.
Was thinking that alright.none on ebay and i dont think ive enough posts for a wanted ad 😶

Thanks given by:
(30-12-2016, 11:48 PM)NaughtonGAA Wrote:
(30-12-2016, 11:44 PM)procta Wrote: Might be worth looking on Ebay will be your best bet, or put out a wanted add on here, and see if one of the lads who owns a ZX on here has one spare.
Was thinking that alright.none on ebay and i dont think ive enough posts for a wanted ad ?

i am not surprised, The Zx is about 20 years old plus, so finding bits like that now would be tricky. But sure to christ someone on Ebay should be breaking an ZX.
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2016, 12:01 AM)procta Wrote:
(30-12-2016, 11:48 PM)NaughtonGAA Wrote:
Was thinking that alright.none on ebay and i dont think ive enough posts for a wanted ad ?

i am not surprised, The Zx is about 20 years old plus, so finding bits like that now would be tricky. But sure to christ someone on Ebay should be breaking an ZX.
Theres one or two but not steering wheels. Ill just have to keep looking 😎

Thanks given by:
Not worth messaging the breakers to ask what the steering wheels are like? Or you could a ring citron and ask them, I know that might cost a bomb but if you are restoring, you are better off getting something nice.
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2016, 12:15 AM)procta Wrote: Not worth messaging the breakers to ask what the steering wheels are like? Or you could a ring citron and ask them, I know that might cost a bomb but if you are restoring, you are better off getting something nice.
Must have a gander around after the new year and see can i come across one

Thanks given by:
Might be out of luck there with these in breakers, most breakers now don't really keep anything over 10 years old now.
When I got shot of a car 2 years ago, the yard that took the thing, said that the 306 was just on the boarder line to be broken rather than just bailed, that was only due to the age of it.
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2016, 12:27 AM)procta Wrote: Might be out of luck there with these in breakers, most breakers now don't really keep anything over 10 years old now.
When I got shot of a car 2 years ago, the yard that took the thing, said that the 306 was just on the boarder line to be broken rather than just bailed, that was only due to the age of it.
Shame that. Never thought of it like that. Im sure one will turn up anyway. Somebody will have one laying up somewhere [WHITE SMILING FACE]

Thanks given by:
Yes, have one in storage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2016, 10:06 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: Yes, have one in storage

Would you part with it?

Thanks given by:
(31-12-2016, 10:18 AM)NaughtonGAA Wrote:
(31-12-2016, 10:06 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: Yes, have one in storage

Would you part with it?

Yes I would, its in storage at the min at the other end of the country, so it is just a case of logistics
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aftermarket steering wheel 328isport 3 1,641 04-10-2016, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  phase 1 steering wheel removal Iaitoo 3 1,184 21-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Iaitoo
Thumbs Up McGill Motorsport Deep Dish steering Wheel (omp corsica style) zx_volcane 28 12,382 13-10-2015, 07:44 AM
Last Post: zx_volcane