ECU swap - help -

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECU swap - help -
Is there a guide to ECU, BSI and Key swapping?

Want to get the remap off my old HDI and on my new one before i sell the old one, Cheers!  Blush
Thanks given by:
Swap ecu about 4 10 mm bolts i think, remove centre console two 10 mms under the gear gator and some torx 20s in the ask tray, remove front part of centre console two torx 20s. Bsi is held in with some torx 30s i think little black box at bottom of the dash. Swap key blade into old key job done. Should take no more than 30 mins really nice and easy Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2016, 10:02 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Swap ecu about 4 10 mm bolts i think, remove centre console two 10 mms under the gear gator and some torx 20s in the ask tray, remove front part of centre console two torx 20s. Bsi is held in with some torx 30s i think little black box at bottom of the dash. Swap key blade into old key job done. Should take no more than 30 mins really nice and easy Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers man - big help! trying to save myself a bit of money and not have to get the new pug remapped Wink
Thanks given by:
no worries man always happy to help out where i can i dont the same to my current daily as i didnt want to get it mapped due to the fact i know im replacing the engine anyway
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(20-12-2016, 08:52 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: no worries man always happy to help out where i can i dont the same to my current daily as i didnt want to get it mapped due to the fact i know im replacing the engine anyway

yeah makes sence really, have fun swapping engines Wink going about swapping ecu etc on boxing day
Thanks given by: