christmas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
christmas
5 days or 6 sleeps till Christmas  Angel

that is all!

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Aaaaaaaand im still yet to buy any presents lol

Anyone else this badly prepped?
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Nope got all of mine! Think I've just got to do some wrapping and write cards and I'm done.
Thanks given by:
All i have hinted for that i would like this year is a snorkel for the landy lol

I get a nice little cash injection tomorrow so will be amazon prime'ing everyones gifts and hoping they arrive on time lmao
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
All sorted here, but only cos the missus fixes it. Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
amazon prime has been a god send.
Thanks given by:
No tree here, no food in the house but everyone's presents are sorted, leaving for Scotland in 12 hours, will be back home Christmas Eve in time to fight people for the last bits of food in the supermarket. Wish me luck Smile
Thanks given by:
shopping Thursday night after work............Liverpool may be a tad packed ?
Thanks given by:
Presents sort of sorted, cards Moonpigged last night, Sainsburys delivery of basics in an hour or so and Xmas lunch via cook.net delivered on Wednesday

Friends from Oz over tomorrow night then just lots of work for the both of us
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
I bought presents for my boy thats it. I intend use my money for better purposes like a bathroom and some conrods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I have purchased most but not wrapped anything yet. I need to get them all out and double check I've bought for everyone before Friday as it's my last chance when I finish work at 2 on Friday to get to any shops!
Thanks given by:
Got the afternoon off today so went to waitrose and stocked up on good veg, topside of beef and some lovely ales. f*ck turkey.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2016, 10:41 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: Got the afternoon off today so went to waitrose and stocked up on good veg, topside of beef and some lovely ales.  f*ck turkey.

Beef is probably cheaper than Turkey! I'm sure it's tripled in price since last year. Goose for us! 

Pretty much done all shopping now, looking forward some time off work too.
Thanks given by:
Goose was 75 sheckles in waitrose.

No dice.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First post/thread of Christmas! Merry Christmas! Dum-Dum 36 10,218 08-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Matt