306 interior bits and flap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: 306 interior bits and flap
Need the following items in very good condition:

(note: fuel flap and seat are 3door. Seat is ph3)
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Im sure ill have a good centre console and gator ill have to look though. May have to wait untill the insurance acessor has been round and written off lus phase one though. Dont want to strip before hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I have a decent center and gear gaitor and also a drivers seat i think im back in the country tuesday/wednesday so if not sorted ill send pics

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2016, 08:23 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Im sure ill have a good centre console and gator ill have to look though. May have to wait untill the insurance acessor has been round and written off lus phase one though. Dont want to strip before hand

please don't say the Kingfisher has bitten it?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2016, 10:16 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(20-11-2016, 08:23 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Im sure ill have a good centre console and gator ill have to look though. May have to wait untill the insurance acessor has been round and written off lus phase one though. Dont want to strip before hand

please don't say the Kingfisher has bitten it?

Yeah...whats going on there!?!??

(20-11-2016, 08:47 AM)td_dan Wrote: I have a decent center and gear gaitor and also a drivers seat i think im back in the country tuesday/wednesday so if not sorted ill send pics

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Drivers seat I'd be all over buddy...PLEASE let me know!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
piggy, im breaking a moonstone phase 3 hdi front end write off

still looking for a rear bumper?

got a fuel flap here as well
Thanks given by:
The factors you can get on eBay super cheap
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2016, 11:00 PM)Eeyore Wrote: The factors you can get on eBay super cheap

The factors??

(25-11-2016, 10:44 PM)xav Wrote: piggy, im breaking a moonstone phase 3 hdi front end write off

still looking for a rear bumper?

got a fuel flap here as well

If its 3dr fuel flap... defo take that! whats the rear bumper like?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Gear gaitor
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2016, 03:07 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Gear gaitor

Really? genuine ones?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
just went and checked on the parts left on the car

ive got the flap youre looking for, the gearstick gator in good nick with no tears or wear albeit needing a quick soapy wash, the handbrake surround and the ash tray section with a scrape on the passenger side

shame as i have the same drivers seat you need but its worse than yours

rear bumper is in good nick with all 10mm bolts present. slight marks around the tow eye cover from someone wedging screwdrivers in it, some tar spots at the o/s wheel area and a lot of screw holes for the plate but should cover up. overall, paintwork is really good with the lightest of light marks on the exposed areas. no disckish car park scrapes or that. ive got it up on facebook on the pugpartssaleschingchongchinamandidyeayegti6mi16notcorsagolfturbo whatever page

any more small bits you need? if i can fit them in along with the rest, ill squeeze them in the box free

cant send photos. not on here enough and im under the 100 post limit

i can send you them via facebook if you want
Thanks given by:
Got a centre console
Possibly a gear gaitor

£8 posted for centre console. I won't be as long posting this off

I have leaf pattern seats. Passenger seat is good. Drivers usual wear
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2016, 06:26 PM)xav Wrote: just went and checked on the parts left on the car

ive got the flap youre looking for, the gearstick gator in good nick with no tears or wear albeit needing a quick soapy wash, the handbrake surround and the ash tray section with a scrape on the passenger side

shame as i have the same drivers seat you need but its worse than yours

rear bumper is in good nick with all 10mm bolts present. slight marks around the tow eye cover from someone wedging screwdrivers in it, some tar spots at the o/s wheel area and a lot of screw holes for the plate but should cover up. overall, paintwork is really good with the lightest of light marks on the exposed areas. no disckish car park scrapes or that. ive got it up on facebook on the pugpartssaleschingchongchinamandidyeayegti6mi16notcorsagolfturbo whatever page

any more small bits you need? if i can fit them in along with the rest, ill squeeze them in the box free

cant send photos. not on here enough and im under the 100 post limit

i can send you them via facebook if you want

Where are you?

How much for the gaitor and flap? pic of trim be good to see the scrape? ...message me on piggypower fb page ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ph1 5dr door cards/ph2 interior trim bits rtha6551 2 998 19-01-2015, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Wanted: Interior bits lolsteve 14 3,460 18-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Last Post: lolsteve