Awesome build threads wanted for PFC!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PFC is looking for awesome builds! So if you're doing an engine swap, creating a full-on track car, or are just making some tasty upgrades to your ride, then we want to see!

It doesn't matter if your car's in bits, as long as we have something interesting to show our readers. Send high-res pics, together with your name, age and hometown, plus a brief description of your plans, and if we like it, we'll print it. Simple as! Email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:clubs@performancefrenchcars.co.uk">clubs@performancefrenchcars.co.uk</a><!-- e -->

Jillian
Thanks given by:
Search for Darren's project lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I need it to come from the owners, posting on over 100 forums I can't go searching threads all day every day (as I have a day job also which is non-car related)

Thanks

Jillian
Thanks given by:
Sounds great Jillian, thanks for letting us know. In case any members don't see this I'll post an announcement with your thread in the next couple of days.
Thanks given by:
pfcmagazine Wrote:I need it to come from the owners, posting on over 100 forums I can't go searching threads all day every day (as I have a day job also which is non-car related)

Thanks

Jillian

Darrens build thread. Supercharged AND Turbo Charged
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
On the back of this, I was speaking to jillian last night. Her and Nick are based in Fife and have said they are up for attending any Scottish meets if they're not already booked that day Smile
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by: