Bosch ve head exploded view: help please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosch ve head exploded view: help please
Hi,

In the process of rebuilding the bosch pump - i've gone to put the head back on and in my stupidity and rush, it's fallen out everywhere.

I don't want to guess where bits go but figured most out from this view:

[Image: Distributor%20head%20and%20High%20pressu...hamber.jpg]

But i have a thin, spring left over. It fits down the centre where the main spindle goes down, is this correct?
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
it'll sit under one of the big springs in the pic above (probably, not limited to internet forum nonsense)
Thanks given by:
www.brick-yard.co.uk/forum/ve-injector-pump-rebuild-in-colour_topic17456.html

As tom says however to make sure look through this takes you through rebuilding the head as well jist incase you needed to know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2016, 01:53 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: www.brick-yard.co.uk/forum/ve-injector-pump-rebuild-in-colour_topic17456.html

As tom says however to make sure look through this takes you through rebuilding the head as well jist incase you needed to know

crikey! if i had this 2 days ago!  Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2016, 03:08 PM)ginge191 Wrote:
(25-08-2016, 01:53 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: www.brick-yard.co.uk/forum/ve-injector-pump-rebuild-in-colour_topic17456.html

All you have to do is ask about ve pumps on here there is plently of info about and a fair few of us on here love them and regually play with them
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2016, 04:42 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(25-08-2016, 03:08 PM)ginge191 Wrote:

All you have to do is ask about ve pumps on here there is plently of info about and a fair few of us on here love them and regually play with them

Yeh, i know, that's why I was asking for a nice guide....  Doh  

i THINK it's all back together - just putting the gov cradle back together which i'm taking regular breaks from before i launch the entire pump out the window
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bosch 10mm head, Its Ok? JamesPT 4 1,412 20-01-2015, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Chairchild
  View on Lucas pump (Veg) daniel909 13 1,901 27-06-2014, 10:39 PM
Last Post: toseland