Xbox geek help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox geek help
Anybody know much about putting mod menus on games via usb. Iv downloaded the mod menu and I'm downloading horizon but ain't 100% positive whether I need a jtag Xbox or not.
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2016, 07:00 PM)Chris306 Wrote: Anybody know much about putting mod menus on games via usb. Iv downloaded the mod menu and I'm downloading horizon but ain't 100% positive whether I need a jtag Xbox or not.

Haven't messed with them for ages but no you don't need a jtag or rgh to do usb mod menus.
You just have to make sure your profile id's overwrite the generic ones in horizon/modio, whatever they use today.
Thanks given by:
enjoy being banned when MS parses the xbox for an update..

they are getting really hot on this one!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2016, 01:20 PM)toseland Wrote: enjoy being banned when MS parses the xbox for an update..  

I don't go online with it. I do t reli game that much tbh it's just while I'm off work
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2016, 06:36 PM)Chris306 Wrote:
(28-08-2016, 01:20 PM)toseland Wrote: enjoy being banned when MS parses the xbox for an update..  

I don't go online with it. I do t reli game that much tbh it's just while I'm off work

If you never go online you may aswell get an rgh/jtag console. Don't have to mess with usb mods then.
Or get an xk3y and you can play online aswell and use modded .iso's
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Massive geek out right now!! bashbarnard 3 1,168 28-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Geek trolling on an epic scale! ginge191 78 25,550 11-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Niall