Zx volcane 3dr project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zx volcane 3dr project
good lad, you're right, not many of these left now, cool machines Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Great job on saving this one. Keep updates and photos coming
Thanks given by:
I was goin to sell it but its just not happened i like driving it as no one really knows what it is theres a bit more work to go and a decent list to make perfect need to find a 2nd hand pump or re seal current needs radiator bumper needs repaired (some ones knocked it while parked round the back) al order the track rod ends 2day and get them sorted asap as thats the only thing stopping is driving it al get some photos up by end of week she not as shiny as last time tho but that is easy sorted thanks for the support people the sill is the hardest thing to sort to be fair
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2017, 07:29 AM)Danhrc Wrote: I was goin to sell it but its just not happened i like driving it as no one really knows what it is theres a bit more work to go and a decent list to make perfect need to find a 2nd hand pump or re seal current needs radiator bumper needs repaired (some ones knocked it while parked round the back) al order the track rod ends 2day and get them sorted asap as thats the only thing stopping is driving it al get some photos up by end of week she not as shiny as last time tho but that is easy sorted thanks for the support people the sill is the hardest thing to sort to be fair

Said im happy to reseal the pump for you one weekend in the workshop. Im bury st edmunds now ive moved so quite close. You
Can either bring me the pump or bring me the whole car. Sort of up to you Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
You still quite far lol a could post it a suppose or if you have 1 that 1 could buy or exchange how much would you be looking at ordered trackrod ends and radiator through work to day a whole £55 and 1hr later parts lad said there here so i may have a little job sunday if it not 2 cold need to take battery off and charge as its flat the old girl be back on road by end of jan easy then al sort the sill out
Thanks given by:
Hooray for carrying on with this Smile
Thanks given by:
A may as well ave got the parts ready battery at graft on smart charger  am off sunday so fingers crossed new track rods and radiator be one and i should have her driving again we will see also weather pending
Thanks given by:
To went ok track rod end off and replaced battery charged been sitting 4 months bang started 1st time plan to get it to work and finish off the suspebsion as ramps and all tools are there then sort the sill out a little bit worse than i thought but nothing that cant be sorted with some new metal and a welder took it for a short run drove spot on
Thanks given by: