Ph2 Gti relay layout

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph2 Gti relay layout
Hi guys, in the 6 I currently have no control over hot and cold air in the cabin it's just constant heat.

I had a look at the fusebox but I'm not sure which fuses / relays relate to the heater panel. Worth noting I do have lights on the heater panel and the AC and recirc buttons do work.

Can anyone confirm which relays are supposed to be there and what order? I'll get a pic in a minute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Image: 510501e56788a88409f6a3cef90208e1.jpg]

Pic as promised...

Don't know why the brown relay on the left is in the green socket instead of the empty brown socket

Thanks given by:
does the fan switch work? i.e controllable speed.

is it not a cable operated flap that bypasses the air through either the heat exchanger or straight to the cabin.
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
Fan switch works fine, and its definitely electronic, only got cable for direction

Thanks given by:
could be a broken wire some where in there, as if that is really the only thing it does, is constant hot, i doubt it would be relay controlled,

i would get a visual inspection on it, and check with multi meter to see if there is voltage at the actuator for the flap Smile

Just what i would do, as i have yet to peer into the heating system on these things Smile lol.
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
I will give it a go, just haven't got any idea where the actuator would be lol

Need a decent amount of time to spend looking into it

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  16v XSi ECU Pin Layout Mighty306 0 1,055 15-08-2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Mighty306