306 diablo red hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 diablo red hdi
i bought this off ct-hdi. the plan is to mint it up as i have wanted another 306 for ages
the day after i got it

[Image: DSC_1202_zpsnia84kqm.jpg]

the old steering wheel is tatty so had a look for another one

[Image: DSC_1211_zpslrsoo6yq.jpg]

the new one arrived

[Image: DSC_1203_zpsubs9rsba.jpg]

so gave it the autofinesse treatment and it came up well

[Image: DSC_1205_zpsgnxknifq.jpg]

then decided to give it a wash so out came autofinesse ironout

[Image: DSC_1206_zpsq2hdptma.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1207_zpsdxbtf3lh.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1209_zpsyuucjbom.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1210_zpshtlrs9cd.jpg]

the car is covered in tar spots and the paint needs a good correction but i dont have the time atm so did one wing as it started to snow. i used oblitarate,clay bar,and autofinesse triple.

[Image: DSC_1212_zpsdhpswe9q.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1215_zpsjbrt8yfe.jpg]

thats all for the moment.getting a price to repaint the full front soon and going to take all the seats out and wetvac all the interior. the plan is alot of alcantara  Smile
need to get the belt done and order a decent clutch for it. i will try to keep this upto date as much as poss.
Thanks given by:
Will be keeping an eye on this. Looking clean now though Smile
Thanks given by:
Looks great, CT-HDI where did you get those plate from? They look really good! Smile
Thanks given by:
Plates are the UK road legal pressed plates on eBay.

Plates

These mate
Thanks given by:
(30-04-2016, 06:44 AM)ct-hdi Wrote: Plates are the UK road legal pressed plates on eBay.

Plates

These mate

Cheers, they look really good, will have to invest Smile fully legal too aren't they.
Thanks given by:
tasty wheels! makes a change from the usual.
btw, how long did the wing take to do?
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
About 5 mins just a quick job. When the weather is good it will get the full works and wax/seal the lot
Thanks given by:
The 306 is booked in to get the full front redone in august. I know its a fair wait but my mates doing it and i only trust him. So will get a brand new bonnet as this is starting to rust

you cant tell on this that much but the left side is now nightbreaker bulbs, cree sidelights. they will be hid soon but stole these off the golf for now  Rofl

[Image: DSC_1218_zpsfqolvw7w.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Black Diamond stage 3 clutch is on its way.
Genuine timing kit and service kit
6000k hids for fogs and headlights
S/s exhaust bought.

Now going to start doing all the inside. Im going to do roof lining, door cards and boot in alcantara and see how much it will be to get the seats done when i have some time
Thanks given by:
spent sometime on the inside today

[Image: DSC_1240_zps0iqoiiuv.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1238_zpsvwdyyk3d.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1239_zpsedyte9av.jpg]

50/50

[Image: DSC_1241_zpsdrhfdx6t.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1245_zpstbbqtcop.jpg]

just got abit more to do on the passenger side and wetvac it all. ive got almost all the hairs out so looking alot better now
Thanks given by:
50/50 of one of the seats

[Image: DSC_1247_zpsawtf1ipp.jpg]

then gave the carpets a good scrub

[Image: DSC_1248_zps5xdjtezv.jpg]

then done

[Image: DSC_1251_zps3ob3hzem.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1249_zpsxqq3qdgm.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1253_zpsnk7lzjhl.jpg]

finishing touch

[Image: DSC_1254_zpsle9csqp0.jpg]

the products i use to do it all

[Image: DSC_1250_zpsfx9rbmh9.jpg]

all the leathe was done with autofinesse leather cleaner and conditioner. i have put the new steering wheel in aswel it looks miles better inside now i just nees to do the boot and roof liner. chuffed :-)
Thanks given by:
Got a better photo of those bottles so I can see the labels?
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2016, 07:50 PM)Silky Wrote: Got a better photo of those bottles so I can see the labels?

[Image: DSC_1255_zpsx6xbtncs.jpg]

this do mate
Thanks given by:
Perfect, the green interior cleaner one, do you just spray on the carpets and then stiff brush it in/off ?

Vac after when dry or when wet?
Thanks given by:
The green one is for odd bits of fabric and for plastics. If you want to do carpets and seats buy autofinesse verso. Its good stuff. Just water it down and spray on the area your doing, leave it a couple of mins to soak in and spray again while vacing off

If you get and stubborn bits then work it in with a soft brush and vac it off. You dont want to drentch the fabric as it will take ages to dry
[hr
Thanks given by:
more parts turning up for this now  Smile

new clutch

[Image: DSC_1253_zpsaqyrb07q.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1251_zpsv2maqrcq.jpg]

cambelt kit and 6000k hids

[Image: DSC_1239_zpsxqexswwr.jpg]

ohhh and you know the score with these  Rofl

[Image: DSC_1252_zpsi9ttboko.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The new mist jets make a hell of a difference! let me know how you get on with the hid kit please, sun woif kit looks pretty good and is cheap, what is the box below it? Smile
Thanks given by:
I do like the way Auto Finesse use such an unreadable font that you have to buy several bottles until you find the right stuff, good way of selling more. lol

This is looking really good though, decent parts stock there as well! (Bar the HIDs, but each to their own).
Thanks given by:
I didnt want to go as high as 6000k but thats all i could get that would match fogs and headlights at them time. The bottom box is viphid 6000k. I love autofinesse products its really good stuff i have almost everything
Thanks given by:
Anyone fancy a clutch job? Cash waiting  Rofl
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2016, 03:52 PM)tim 306td Wrote: Anyone fancy a clutch job? Cash waiting  Rofl

Ill do the clutch up my workshop. Im ip14 can drop me a pm if you want me to do it done enough now Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2016, 08:13 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 03:52 PM)tim 306td Wrote: Anyone fancy a clutch job? Cash waiting  Rofl

Ill do the clutch up my workshop. Im ip14 can drop me a pm if you want me to do it done enough now Smile

Thanks mate i will give you a pm tomoz and see what we can do as your nearly 4hrs away.im willing to travel though
Thanks given by:
so having to send the clutch back due to damage on it  Dodgy

[Image: DSC_1254_zps50k6kmcw.jpg]

so decided to clean it up abit

the back lights had been clear coated over and started to go funny
before

[Image: DSC_1240_zpstxm06v1t.jpg]

during wet sanding

[Image: DSC_1256_zpsjjdip9ju.jpg]

after

[Image: DSC_1257_zpsguxc4aq9.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1258_zpsragc7xk7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
For people who want to purchase a blackdiamond cluth get it from larkspeed and not from blackdiamond themselves!! Apparently its impossible for it to be damaged or get damaged on its way to me. 120% impossible
Thanks given by:
put the hids on today

6000k hid on the left, nightbreaker bulb on the right

[Image: DSC_1262_zpssis6yymv.jpg]

[Image: DSC_1263_zpsfzcp7lmy.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wow they look really annoying lol. That's shit about black diamond, might find this helps, had to use it recently: http://whatconsumer.co.uk/returning-dama...zbErL52NTA. You might even find calling and quoting a few bits about the sale of goods act is enough to get them moving.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Thanks for the help poodle. Luckily because i got it from larkspeed they have agreed to change it. If i would of got it directly from blackdiamond i would of had a struggle to change it as the guy was a complete idiot. As for the hids they will get changed for 4300k eventually. More blue then i wanted
Thanks given by:
can I have my eyeballs back please? Rofl
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Aslong as i can see on the road dont care if anyone else can haha
Thanks given by:
Lights are very bright haha! Was looking to get some of these, but they must be illegal?!
Thanks given by: