Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally have a '6, Spares or repair car now got an MOT!
Thanks guys, I was getting pissed off with myself for taking so long to get it done. I once replaced the clutch on the red Dturbo in 2 hours lol but nothing on the is seized so everything came off with ease.

Got say a thank you to Cully as I messaged him when I got a bit nervous about taking the sump off and replacing the hockey seals.

Yes, I did all the work on my own. It does get a bit lonely working on the car at work but I can't do this sort of stuff at home on the sloping drive or in the narrow road outside the house.

I would have liked to have taken more photos but time was an issue.

With the clutch fork I clean the rust off and tried to polish up the areas that make contact with the bush to make that movement as smooth as possible.

I need to get some plastic rivets for to replace the ones for the arch liner. What do you guys use?

I used V-Tech Red Gasket Sealant Vital Red RTV

[Image: 549773385.jpg]

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/car-ac...&0&cc5_139

I wish I got something as a cartage and used a gun to apply it as it took some squeezing but it seems ok at the moment, time will tell.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally have a '6, Spares or repair car now got an MOT! - by DeeTurbo - 02-08-2016, 11:38 AM