"Living For the 306" Keyrings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: "Living For the 306" Keyrings
Hi All,

A few of you may know that ive been experimenting with 3D printing etc. First of all were the fondmetal wheel caps. I am now working on a series of keyrings. The first is the "Living for the 306" keyring. The letters are raised by 1mm or so and are in a proper peugeot font. Its 105mm long in total.

[Image: IMG_20160122_143613_zpsmh3asaqv.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160121_220855_zpshhrhyeyz.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160229_181720_zpsic985w3x.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160229_181711_zpsxe5wuuvn.jpg]
Metals available are:
  • Stainless Steel
  • Polished Gold Steel
  • Matte Gold Steel
  • Polished Bronze Steel
  • Matte Bronze Steel
  • Polished Nickel Steel (Pictured)
  • Polished Grey Steel
  • Matte Black Steel
Plastic colours available are:
  • White
  • Blue
  • Purple
  • Red
  • Magenta
  • Yellow (Pictured)
  • Green
  • Orange

Due to the nature of 3D printing and individual nature of the products the costs are greater than mass produced items. These are available through my shapeways shop and the lead time for production is a few weeks for metal and a few days for plastic. Delivery is within a few days. Once ordered expect around 3 weeks to arrive well packaged on your door step. These could be made cheaper in plastic but I want these to last a long time and be really good. Bit of blurb about how metal is 3D printed. 

"To build steel models, special 3D printers deposit small drops of glue onto layers of stainless steel powder, one layer at a time, until the print is complete. We carefully remove these models from the printer. At this stage of the process, the objects are very fragile, similar to wet sand. The models then go through an infusion process that replaces the glue with bronze, creating a full metal product. Models are then processed to achieve your desired finish, sprayed with a sealant, and shipped to you."

The methods that shapeways use far surpass the quality available from home 3D printers and they take care of the production and delivery. Any ideas for future things get in touch and Ill see what I can do. A 306oc club keychain is on its way! 

Metal Key Rings are £24.60
Plastic Key Rings are £6.00

I have bought both metal and plastic ones myself and they have come out extremely well.

"Living for the 306" Keychain - https://www.shapeways.com/product/3NNULG...d=58703737

My Shapeways Shop - https://www.shapeways.com/shops/srowell
Thanks given by:
Updated. Plastic key rings now available for £6
Thanks given by:
Currently free shipping till March 13th!
Thanks given by:
holy crap, £25 for a metal keyring - could electro-etch that shizzle Smile aka subtractive manufacturing lol
Thanks given by:
hook me up then bro!
Thanks given by:
err iirc from gsce you just cut ur design out of tape, stick it on metal and drop that badboy in some acid (or electrolyte with current) then buff to a glorious finish
Thanks given by:
follow me on shapeways...
https://www.shapeways.com/designer/SRowe...low/follow

and then use promo code: hq1tq for $10 first order before 15th of April! Makes these a bit more affordable! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Discount Code "hq1tq" for $10 discount valid until 15th of April.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: 306OC Keyrings Eeyore 8 2,135 15-04-2016, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Sambarker