306OC Keyrings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: 306OC Keyrings
Hi All,

Done a few more designs and come up with a 306oc keyring. As per usual ive bought in both metal and plastic to check the quality. Metal has come out really well and plastic is cheap and cheerful.

[Image: IMG_20160229_181711_zpsxe5wuuvn.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160229_181720_zpsic985w3x.jpg]

Due to the nature of 3D printing and individual nature of the products the costs are greater than mass produced items. These are available through my shapeways shop and the lead time for production is a few weeks for metal and a few days for plastic. Delivery is within a few days. Once ordered expect around 3 weeks to arrive well packaged on your door step. 

Metals available ar"e:
  • Stainless Steel
  • Polished Gold Steel (Pictured)
  • Matte Gold Steel
  • Polished Bronze Steel
  • Matte Bronze Steel
  • Polished Nickel Steel 
  • Polished Grey Steel
  • Matte Black Steel
Plastic colours available are:
  • White
  • Blue
  • Purple
  • Red (Pictured)
  • Magenta
  • Yellow (Pictured - "Living for the 306")
  • Green
  • Orange

The methods that shapeways use far surpass the quality available from home 3D printers and they take care of the production and delivery. Any ideas for future things get in touch and Ill see what I can do. A 306oc club keychain is on its way! 

Metal Key Rings are £19.99
Plastic Key Rings are £5.99

I have bought both metal and plastic ones myself and they have come out extremely well. I would advise getting the metal one which will by far outa

"306oc.co.uk" Keychain - http://shpws.me/La6D

My Shapeways Shop - https://www.shapeways.com/shops/srowell
Thanks given by:
Currently free shipping till March 13th!
Thanks given by:
follow me on shapeways...
https://www.shapeways.com/designer/SRowe...low/follow

and then use promo code: hq1tq for $10 first order before 15th of April! Makes these a bit more affordable! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
10 dolla?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(14-03-2016, 02:39 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: 10 dolla?

shapeways works in dollars. so itll be the pound equivalent discount that you get which is £6.98
Thanks given by:
Discount Code "hq1tq" for $10 discount valid until 15th of April.
Thanks given by:
Just ordered a plastic one with the discount code, came out at just over a fiver

Got it in the new "polished metal plastic", shipping no longer free
Thanks given by:
(15-04-2016, 07:22 PM)Sambarker Wrote: Just ordered a plastic one with the discount code, came out at just over a fiver

I got an email to say you had bought one. Do let me know your thoughts. They are expensive as is the postage but it's properly custom stuff and so far it's only people called Sam who have them!
Thanks given by:
(15-04-2016, 07:43 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(15-04-2016, 07:22 PM)Sambarker Wrote: Just ordered a plastic one with the discount code, came out at just over a fiver

I got an email to say you had bought one. Do let me know your thoughts. They are expensive as is the postage but it's properly custom stuff and so far it's only people called Sam who have them!

Now the discount has run out, and the free shipping, i might be the last one!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: "Living For the 306" Keyrings Eeyore 7 2,174 12-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Eeyore