Problem need advice.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem need advice.
^^^ BAhahahahaha, this!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
If your communicating via facebook then id send him a message with the link to the small claims court (county court) and tell him to file a claim if he feels hes right.

It costs about £50 to file a claim so i doubt hell ever bother.
Thanks given by:
He can't do anything..........trust me I know from buying shit myself!

If you're damn sure its working fine let him have a refund and sell it again......if not, just ignore it.
Thanks given by:
Yeah but Tom, he didn't record the serial number so the one he gives back may not be the one that was sold to him, but rather a dud that he's trying to scam £50 for...
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Yeah but Tom, he didn't record the serial number so the one he gives back may not be the one that was sold to him, but rather a dud that he's trying to scam £50 for...
yeah exactly what I'm thinking if he's bought it to replace his then what's saying I ain't getting his back :/

But I was playing it day before without a problem so I don feel I should. He even come and seen it working he was happy when I showed him.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well if he came to your house to see it working!! Then he knows where you live!! Clearly he's a pussy as if that was me I would have been straight back, so once again tell him to jog on!! Just not so politely
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^^ Exactly this!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by: