British people just swear better

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British people just swear better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOjUL8LwUsE
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
This videos awesome, saw it last night on ladbible
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
You do ask the question, how do some people get their licence,
Thanks given by:
Fucks me off when people cut you up like that van, then brake test you or don't move with the traffic. Stupid to do it in a sign written van, id be straight on the dog and bone.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2016, 08:26 PM)C2K Wrote: Fucks me off when people cut you up like that van, then brake test you or don't move with the traffic. Stupid to do it in a sign written van,  id be straight on the dog and bone.

we have a car parts company, which is very, very local to me. They are well known for cutting people up, they have done it more than once too me.
 Now when they are in front of me, or when they come to over take me, I either sit the car off their arses or make it very hard for them to over take.
I know shouldn't, but they have f*cked me off by nearly writing off my 306 on more than one occasion.    
I could go around there and have a few words but it would be like talking to a wall, as they are not very customer service friendly at the best of times.
Thanks given by:
Lol, since getting a dashcam I've realised just how much I swear at other drivers. Really tried to keep more calm since but it's hard when there are so many inconsiderate or oblivious assholes about. Confused
Thanks given by:
that country lane.... first thought.. Sian haha..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
worst/best one is the ladt who rolls on the motorway with the Toyota (LeMans?) truck behind her....
Swearing before her car has even righted itself after the roll!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great British Weather Toast 27 9,977 10-09-2013, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Piggy
  Pirellis answer to the British GP tyre issues Dum-Dum 10 2,791 06-07-2013, 08:15 AM
Last Post: cwspellowe
Rainbow I swear to god i'm going insane declantg 21 6,299 28-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Last Post: lolsteve