Google chrome isuue

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google chrome isuue
Hi,

Is anyone else having issues or knows why if I have several tabs open and swap to an already open tab that it reloads?

I've also noticed that if I right click on something to open a new tab that the tab won't load until I click on it. 

It's really annoying as I usually always right click to open tabs for them to load.

I've done a virus check, a scan for malware and run a registry clean to no avail.
Thanks given by:
Is it a bandwidth saving feature?
There are ways to 'force refresh' a chrome update (it updates automatically) maybe a new update their end is buggy?
Thanks given by:
It sounds like a memory saving feature. I've found people complaining about it on the chrome books. I'm guessing they rolled this feature out on the latest update.

This feature will make my data usage go up as chrome will be reloading pages several times.

I've just tired reinstalling chrome, no change.
Thanks given by:
go to: chrome://version

I'm on 48.0.2564.116

ahhh memory saving but bandwidth eating feature gone wrong?
Thanks given by:
im on Version 48.0.2564.116 m no issues here works fine.
Thanks given by:
Version 48.0.2564.116 m

Same, so if you guys open up say four youtube videos by right clicking on them they all load up and start to play. If you pause them and carry on browsing in other tabs then go back to them they're still there at the same point and the tab doesn't reload?
Thanks given by:
switch to FireFox?
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
I've noticed that but only if I've about 10 or 12 tabs open, I thought it was down to the slowness of the laptop.
Thanks given by:
It looks like I have got Win32/KipodToolsCby virus. MS Defender says it has got rid of it but I think it's still there as I'm still getting the issue and I can't now up date MS defender.

I've tried manually installing the update via the Mpam-fe.exe file download but it won't run lol

Trying to run it in safemode doesn't work ether.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chrome plating kit ozonehostile 42 8,982 08-09-2013, 09:37 AM
Last Post: John1.4
  my first attempt at chrome restoration. pugjohn306 17 4,516 12-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Last Post: swampy
  Chrome lip alloy refurb Kezzer30 15 4,674 03-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kingy