Project faith. 2.1 8v HAS TO GO :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project faith. 2.1 8v HAS TO GO :(
Yeah too right... I see that at 200.... But if you look around they can be had for under £50...
But free is about right eh bash!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I want to set this on fire at the moment.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
So after yesterdays dreadful day of only being able to make a relocation mani with many problems. this morning i popped down the workshop thinned the loom down to bare essentials to stop turbo melting it and started to relocate the battery. think im going to out it behind the bumper as i seem to have the room.  the picture of the bumper is with it back on with the battery tray tacked atm. havnt actually made any brackets yet but seems to fit perfect in that gap minus horn relocation

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
not seen a battery there before! . . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Looks tidy! Doesn't a battery have to be accessible for like fire safety though?
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2016, 08:01 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: not seen a battery there before! . . .Big Grin

its out the way there. i dont have to worry about it. will fab up some description of jump post in the bay just incase. 
(01-05-2016, 08:02 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Looks tidy!  Doesn't a battery have to be accessible for like fire safety though?

No idea. dont see why it needs to be. Bmws have them buried under the rear bloody floor takes me 15 mins to get some of them out. this is faster to gain access to
Thanks given by:
That's ideal! Both the free turbo and the battery lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Great idea Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
yeah finished making the battery box today with a few brackets for strength and painted it to protect against rust etc. taking the manifolds ive made to work tomorrow to be heat wrapped and a few strengthening bars put on them. then ill be up the workshop thursday night to hopefully start outting all this back together in time for the weekend. ill take my camera up there and get a load of pictures as well.
Thanks given by:
Good work! Keep it up. Few more weeks till FCS Tongue
Thanks given by:
Really lost the love for this. Its been in my workshop for months now. On the road two weeks and the heater matrix dies its just not fun to me anymore feels like bloody work all the time. This was meant to be a reliable daily i failed. Now im annoyed. I need a mapped hdi and i need to love the fucker alone. Bloody thing
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2016, 08:05 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Really lost the love for this. Its been in my workshop for months now. On the road two weeks and the heater matrix dies its just not fun to me anymore feels like bloody work all the time. This was meant to be a reliable daily i failed. Now im annoyed. I need a mapped hdi and i need to love the fucker alone. Bloody thing

As if that's gonna happen! Confused
Thanks given by:
Well ill have to volvo to occupy my workshop time. Just really cba with this its waiing for its turbo to go back on atm whih i should do tonight. Hopefully be on the road tonight, maybe. Might find love for it again but doubt it. Its pissed me off to much recently and think its about time i called it a day. Got it up to a good state of tune and let someone else enjoy it i think.
Thanks given by:
sort it out and get it running and daily it. Youve only got yourself to blame! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Its just taking up my time atm which i dont have, money which i need. It has the potential to be an epic car.
Thanks given by:
So the turbos now hanging in the bay as of last night and the epic battery relocation is done. Still feel like this ones a chore to do want to get it done and driving it may make french car show depending how im feeling but we do have a back up 306 to take if i decide to sell this or set it on fire as we have 3 on the road.
Thanks given by:
Get on it bud...wana see this really happen Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
this will be up for sale soon as i need the money for a house im buying. im sure ive secured another car. i will finish this off so whoever has this can enjoy it and all will need doing is setting up the turbo to a specified boost level. im thinking around £1000 which is a bargin for a car of this spec imo. which means ill be able to pay some fees on my house move. ideally id like this to go to someone on here so they can enjoy the f*ck out of it. its had eerything done i can think of even just had a new matrix!! sad day as i wanted to keep this tucked up
Thanks given by:
STOP.
Being.
A
Fanny.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
wife and kids come first. this is our dream house that actually has a WORKSHOP attached and enough room to have mini oc meets as well. my boy will have a massive garden to play in and no dangerous road so he can runabout. my wife will be happy with the house as its what she wanted. wouldnt you do the same?
Thanks given by:
Workshop>everything.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
scrapping a half baked project worth diddly because you need thousands for a house, which has a workshop to put no project into because you just scrapped it?
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2016, 08:25 PM)welshpug Wrote: scrapping a half baked project worth diddly because you need thousands for a house, which has a workshop to put no project into because you just scrapped it?

lol i see what you mean. I also have other cars as well that are not for sale YET. I will be saving for a volvo build once in. the project isnt half diddly, its actually done once ive mounted the turbo up and put the rad back in. meaning that the new owner can drive away and enjoy. plus the more money i get now the less money i have to pay off in the next 35 years.
Thanks given by:
£1k won't go far in terms of a house expenses sadly but given you've clearly lost the love with this judging from recent updates I'd say you're absolutely right to sell and put the money towards the forthcoming house costs.

A good home for your family is clearly far more important in the grand scheme of things than a shonky French tin can, no matter how much love there is for them on here

Nothing stopping you getting another in due course when you've settled in and got some 306 mojo back - not like there's not loads about.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
Great project for someone to take on, I'm sorely tempted myself

GLWTS and good luck with the house too
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2016, 08:54 PM)powerandtorque Wrote: £1k won't go far in terms of a house expenses sadly but given you've clearly lost the love with this judging from recent updates I'd say you're absolutely right to sell and put the money towards the forthcoming house costs.

A good home for your family is clearly far more important in the grand scheme of things than a shonky French tin can, no matter how much love there is for them on here

Nothing stopping you getting another in due course when you've settled in and got some 306 mojo back - not like there's not loads about.

THIS EXACTLY THIS. 
we have another 3 306s they just never get mentioned
i have another fiesta which wont be sold although i hate fords. 
1k isnt that much in terms of house stuff but it all helps
Thanks given by:
Seems a waste to me

You've put more than a K into.it
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Fair play to him, as said, a house/secure place for him and his family is far more important than a 15 year old French tin, good for you Bash Smile
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2016, 08:32 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: plus the more money i get now the less money i have to pay off in the next 35 years.

hmm i dont think you know how the system is out to rob you blind!

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
I really enjoyed following this project, as I also did with your last. Hoping there will be more projects for me to follow in your new workshop. To bad it's RHD, or you should have sold it in Norway. They go for 3-4K here unmodded in a rough shape Tongue
Thanks given by: