• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not sure what to make of this
in the paper today
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/12137382...hways.html

I hope this 'idea' is reconsidered Nospeak
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
That's fine, let them remove them. Then we can overtake anywhere, right?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
We've a trial of this in Dunstable near where my girlfriend works and it's was a nightmare. Idiots driving in the middle of the road and almost causing head on collisions!
Thanks given by:
so they are down grading A-roads too B-roads..............
dont 90% of insurance claims on B-roads go Knock for knock........I used to like Banger racing now its looking to be going road legal Big Grin

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
(03-02-2016, 06:00 PM)DeeTurbo Wrote: We've a trial of this in Dunstable near where my girlfriend works and it's was a nightmare. Idiots driving in the middle of the road and almost causing head on collisions!

i'm not the only worried one then - - -
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
That is a stupid idea. as it would be one big road so people would sit everywhere. would be like a race track but with peopole that dont give a shit. think of all those bmw drivers that cant use there indicators already
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
what bollocks haha. Driving over the white lines on the road is often the thing that wakes me up!
Thanks given by:
People cant stick to their own lane as it is, won't make any difference. Tongue

Why do they want to slow people down anyway? Yeah it saves a few accidents but will reduce the economy when lorries can't get to places on time etc. If they really want to slow people down, should make every road single track with overgrown trees and blind bends everywhere... Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2016, 07:06 PM)Toms306 Wrote: People cant stick to their own lane as it is, won't make any difference. Tongue

Why do they want to slow people down anyway?  Yeah it saves a few accidents but will reduce the economy when lorries can't get to places on time etc.  If they really want to slow people down, should make every road single track with overgrown trees and blind bends everywhere[b][/b]... Rolleyes

I drive those roads daily Hmm
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
I absolutely hate them lol. But it is considerably quicker than driving through town or jumping on the dually to get some places!
Thanks given by:
In my experience a significant proportion of the population is already shit at staying inbetween them as it is.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2016, 07:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I absolutely hate them lol.  But it is considerably quicker than driving through town or jumping on the dually to get some places!

do you have duallies?   whistle
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2016, 08:35 PM)RetroPug Wrote: In my experience a significant proportion of the population is already shit at staying inbetween them as it is.

Quite.

To me it's the same as sellotaping a knife pointing towards the drivers face and then telling everybody to go and drive, sure it'll slow people down, but is that the right way to do it... Of course not...

Who the f*ck thought of that idea.

Whilst we're at it, why don't we also just remove the roads, that way the bare earth will be so bumpy that you can't go fast anyway.

And hey, let's make everyone's tyres bald and illegal, therefore you've got no grip and you can't drive fast.

There's a bunch of fucktards making decisions in this country, there really is...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Quite possibly the stupidest thing I've read in a while. Drivers are bad enough as it is!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by: