More Economical

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Economical
I dunno, it's been annoying me being in the garden so talk to me about it tomorrow. I'll be there happily before lunch. Wont be much.
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2015, 07:06 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I dunno, it's been annoying me being in the garden so talk to me about it tomorrow. I'll be there happily before lunch. Wont be much.

Sweet I'll speak to you tomorrow then mate Smile
Thanks given by:
(27-11-2015, 06:53 PM)Nathan1305 Wrote:
(27-11-2015, 06:46 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: No I'm at home in my pants, it's loaded into the truck ready though.

Sweet I'll have that, how much?

Woh woh woh... I have dibs on that!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
What? Dums pants ... or his load?
Thanks given by:
Yeah sorry, forgetting who I'd said can have bits. You can both inspect the part before making an offer, I'll take the highest offer/bid.
Thanks given by:
It will be nathans then lol

My offer will be whatever food I have left in my car lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Aww don't do that to me, I LOVE FOOD!!
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2015, 03:50 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Get a stage 1 HDi. Me and Zakk averaged 70mpg in his hdi estate on a motorway run. *according to the scanguage*

/Thread

That estate was an economy beast! A full tank would get it over 800 miles if I kept the boot empty of toolboxes haha. 

Stage 1 hdi is pretty hard to beat for economy, my current 80 miles a day work commute with a mix of town and fast a roads I average 53mpg (on days that I'm stuck behind slow lorries anyway :p)
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Interesting thread, 60 mile round trip isn't too bad though? I used to do 130 mile round trip everyday to work & back, that really sucked. This was a good few years ago, I had a VW Passat diesel to do that commute which used a tank of fuel a week, around 620-650 miles. Cost me so much money in fuel, I quit the job after 3 months & found something more local.

Now I work from home. My commute is about 6 steps away Tongue  lol
Thanks given by: