Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Car battery welder
#1
Anyone seen this kind of thing before? lol
Feel like it's not beneath dumdum to use on his 4x4 while out in da bush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV5oLPLUzrM
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#2
boom goes the batteries!!! lol
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
#3
If you're using them for welding you're probably not caring too much about their condition though lol
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#4
I want to do it! Looks so fun aha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#5
(17-11-2015, 12:53 PM)lolsteve Wrote: If you're using them for welding you're probably not caring too much about their condition though lol

More like boom goes batteries...

With serious injury to anyone within 10feet!
Wishes for more power...
#6
Well now I'll know what to do next time I need to weld two brake-discs together...
#7
That's coooool!
#8
Piggy that's a bit of an over exaggeration they aren't going to explode and take everything out in a 10 foot radius geez. Suggest you look up how a battery works and what actually causes a battery to explode
#9
More common to do this off an alternator tbh, but I should probably not make this out to be common practice. lol!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#10
I've gotta say I'd expect the batteries to not be happy after that but he's done some nice welds there.
I suppose it's alright if you are absolutely stuck and have 3 trucks (2 trucks to weld with and one to start the 2 trucks afterward lol).


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tig welder advise Stef205 2 4,776 27-03-2016, 08:26 PM
Last Post: ozonehostile
  Welder recommendations bashbarnard 21 10,472 11-02-2016, 09:00 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  NEEDED= WELDER for stainless (tig) Piggy 18 11,020 24-05-2015, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Piggy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)