My new Phase 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Phase 2
Been floating round these forums for a while. Thought I'd finally post something. Went on the search for my second (technically 3rd) car and eventually decided upon a 306. So a few came up and I ended up purchasing this thing a few months back. A phase 2 cherry red D-turbo

Haven't done much with it in the way of mods myself yet. But she came on cyclones (well reps- judging from the centres), lowered 60mm in the front, rear to match, straight through exhaust and with a boost gauge (which wasn't working but I've now fixed)
[Image: 25e7f29897537504b08d88a68c346fff.jpg]

After ownership these past 3/4 months I've fell in love with the car but it hasn't been without it's problems. Currently lying up in the shed as the timing belt snapped last week and the engines lost compression..
So after diagnosing the problem, a friend and I sourced a new engine and are in the middle of pulling the old one out atm.

But yeah it's nice to finally make a postSmile
Thanks given by:
Looks good! Big Grin Paint doesnt look in bad shape for cherry either!
Thanks given by:
Thanks! Yeah it's not in too bad of a condition, though it could just be the pictures haha Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Cor thats low on the back!! But regardless welcome along. Engine swaps on xuds are amazingly easy which makes life better. Smile any hints or tips you cant find via the search just ask.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Is indeed, likes to scrape plenty Big Grin 3 nicks at the back as far as I know, though I may raise her to 2! Yeah part of the reason I went for the XUD, seem to be simple enough to work and learn on & parts seem to be fairly cheap/easy to obtain Smile thanks very much man, will do!
Thanks given by:
Cor i wouldnt talk about "nicks" on this forum as its technically the pikey method of lowering. Youll get a tanned backside for that one. Lol
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Big Grin Ah right thanks for the heads up lol, seems to be the term a lot of guys would use over here in Northern Ireland, most d turbos over here are all modified the same and done "agri spec". Trying to make this one a bit more clean though and a bit different than the usual ni spec 306 is (not to say that they're all like that haha)
Thanks given by:
Yeah they are man... Almost, go on yersel and prove us all wrong and do a goodun!
Thanks given by:
Cheers fella, I'll give it a shot!
Thanks given by: