• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: few bits i need
so in need of a few bits 
 hdi inlet adaptor to run a front mount 
r70 pump in good working order 
gti6 flywheel 
xud head spacers
1800 bar pressure sensor
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Get the pressure sensor new pal ThumbsUp not expensive Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I've got a set of xud head spacers sat in my box
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2015, 05:55 AM)306Dan Wrote: I've got a set of xud head spacers sat in my box

How much posted out. Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Pm me your address and ill send em out either tomorrow or tuesday
Thanks given by:
Pmd to confirm details.
Thanks given by:
no longer need the einlet elbow and hopefully have the xud head spacers sorted. r70 pump not needed at this time. definatly need a gti6 flywheel though
Thanks given by:
Xud head spacers will be with you Wednesday if royal fail can deliver
Thanks given by:
Need inlet elbow and lower boost pipe asap guys
Thanks given by:
Have you asked Sam if he still has an inlet elbow?
Thanks given by:
he has one yeah. but i have no way of getting it off him. his to far to cycle and not back until the weekend when i wont have a car
Thanks given by:
Fair enough, I don't mind bringing it over if you want and if it's ok with Sam... Smile
Thanks given by:
works for me man. now all i need is that lower boost pipe asap. if i havnt found one tonight ill order new and just bite the bullet
Thanks given by:
Think I've got an elbow as well I can post if you don't get sorted.
Thanks given by:
how much posted man. will save buggering about?
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2015, 06:34 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: how much posted man. will save buggering about?

Sorry just checked and its a 90bhp engine I have. I have another but I'm using it for a few weeks.
Thanks given by:
No worries. Ill get sams one. Toms kindly said he will pick it up for me which saves that hassle. Just means im gonna have to make a lower boost pipe somehow.
Thanks given by:
I may have flywheel, will check, might have sold it already, or its still on an engine.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(01-10-2015, 01:42 PM)welshpug Wrote: I may have flywheel, will check, might have sold it already, or its still on an engine.

All i need now man is the boost pipes. Already got the gti6 flywheel. Sam rowell hooked me up for that off a guy called carl
Thanks given by: