Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
To do list; (to date)

- 60mm springs
- 50mm rear lowered
- wrap my vents and centre section in carbon
- refurb alloys in gloss black

There the next few things to do at the moment as I've just paid for a holiday for me and the mrs to turkey all inclusive Smile
[Image: 5dd0e8e7-1.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Fitted LED dash and clock lights, just need abit altering to get rid of bright spots and to fit red LED's to the milometer and clock then that bits done Smile didnt realise it was so much hard work to change the colour of these on 306's by sanding of all the tinted orange film on the back etc etc.. anyway heres how they look there xenon white Smile

[Image: fa6a53c5.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Been doing abit of carbon wrapping on exterior today, gave her a full wash And quick demon shine polish, I've added a few stickers aswel Smile

[Image: d27064f0.jpg]
[Image: 0bf81b53.jpg]
[Image: bf32cd2a.jpg]
[Image: 79d64e47.jpg]
[Image: 71e4816d.jpg]
[Image: a4768099.jpg]
[Image: c5988deb.jpg]
[Image: e6b89609.jpg]
[Image: 8780846d.jpg]

Comments and criticism welcome Big Grin
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Paint is tasty, only after doing mine! Would love to get in that line of work! I like the carbon its subtle
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate Smile
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Just noticed how dark the tail lights are lol Is that safe? Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah as I did them myself I made sure I didn't do them a thick film as you can still see the lights clearly even in the day, I'll get a picture of them tomorrow, it's like there not even tinted when there on they are that clear Smile even asked the MOT'et at Qwik fit and he checked and said there was about 85% light showing so its all good
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Liking the progress..................the rear lights are same amount of tint as mine by the looks of it, they work fine, but................kwik fit lie.................you have to have a red rear facing reflector for the MOT technically which you now don't, most "friendly local MOT test station's" will let you off Wink Just a heads up for you!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate but as I painted mine will lacquer with a 5% tint of solid black then flatted and polished them you can still see the reflectors Smile
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Loving this pal reminds me of mine Sad haha keep the good work up lad, where did you get bulb kit for dash looks ace mate i need to do this

CJ
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2012, 01:59 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Loving this pal reminds me of mine Sad haha keep the good work up lad, where did you get bulb kit for dash looks ace mate i need to do this

CJ

Cheers mate Smile got them off eBay mate, heres a link
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewite...8643891857
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
So got my front mount intercooler fitted on Sunday with the help of Ash23 and his pal Ash and my pal Ash lol, not had the time until now to post pictures though!!

Anyway here's a few pictures of the day Smile enjoy..

Bumper off

[Image: 0da2ddf5.jpg]

Top mount off

[Image: f71410bb.jpg]
[Image: 8780846d-1.jpg]
[Image: 7ee478e9.jpg]

New front mount intercooler

[Image: 1a8689ae.jpg]
[Image: 72762d7d.jpg]
[Image: 9b4e2622.jpg]
[Image: da9c8b70.jpg]

Lining her up

[Image: ef0e3ee5.jpg]

More pictures in next message!

Also got a new air filter on her off Ash23, a pipercross one, its much better than the crappy cone one I had

Car is currently running 20psi but pulls so much better than how it has ever done, it sounds alot more amazing! and the dump valve sounds so much better..

There is alot of cleaning to do in the engine bay now and general tidying up

Going to replace all the black sillicone hoses with a different colour and polish all the metal up

Also need to go back to Ash23 one day to do my exhaust, having the mid box cut out and stainless pipe as replace, it already has a decat on and unsure what to do with back box, also while im down there he's maxing the fuel and boost I think even though I am very happy with the power at the minute but it just feels a little dead top end revvs. More fuel the answer?

Cheers for looking!..
Louis123

Setting the fan in position

[Image: 26316ce4.jpg]

Mounted Smile

[Image: 1d47c2a0.jpg]
[Image: 63b4b389.jpg]
[Image: 26b26b05.jpg]

Dump valve back on and relocated

[Image: 96628a44.jpg]
[Image: bf8ba872.jpg]
[Image: e7409651.jpg]
[Image: 77129f48.jpg]
[Image: fdbfd421.jpg]

Something was in the way I guess..

[Image: d6063f4b.jpg]
[Image: 1be47264.jpg]
[Image: 592a65b7.jpg]
[Image: d880e33d.jpg]

Cut the grill out and here's how she looks

[Image: 98ac5729.jpg]
[Image: f27b5ec4.jpg]
[Image: 7515cfb3.jpg]

And how the engine bay is at the moment

[Image: e8e96f29.jpg][Image: 4e1d098b.jpg]
[Image: 28c89333.jpg]
[Image: fd4d8118.jpg]
[Image: 403e2480.jpg]

And one last cheeky one Wink

[Image: 9cafcfbe.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
will look sweet when you've gave them pipes a pollish and got some shiny bits Smile
it was a good day doing it but by far the most shitty to fit along with the inlet/ exhaust gasket lol
Thanks given by:
In regards to your comment about having no power at higher revs, the answer to that is a gov modded Bosch.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Very gay French car!

[Image: 1bda2c2e.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Needs yellow silicones off the cooler mate.
Thanks given by:
Lou....I should have the suspension off gold car somepoint soon, iirc its Pi 40mm Drop if your interested springs and shocks they are quite solid tbh as new car came with coilys. Progress is good, get a bosch on it u will love it then,

Exhaust wise i had a twin straight through exhaust and looking back now ive got full stainless with just backbox its much nicer sound with a box and still get wrasp when turbo under load Smile

CJ
Thanks given by:
How much you looking for them mate? And twin exhaust you had? Ever take a trip down to trafford cruise on a friday night?! Sure ive seen that blaze one down there with twin exhaust before!! Yeah ive got a full stainless at the mo but its got a middle box in think im just guna cut that out and have stainless welded in so would be straight through onto a stainless backbox should sound abit louder hopefully
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Ordered new gear linkage rods as this was why the AA had to sort it out the rubber joints was shagged, got the race rally ones which are steel i think so they dont wear out, also got a quickshift kit same as this one
http://www.griffiths-engineering.co.uk/

Anyone got one of these fitted? If so what do you think?

Spent all day sunday cleaning/painting/polishing the car up Smile heres a few pictures of my work

Fitted my new boost gauge
[Image: 280e62db.jpg]

Cleaned up the engine bay and painted slam panel gloss black
[Image: 6c744ea1.jpg]
[Image: 6228ac59.jpg]
[Image: 9833c6e1.jpg]

Painted the little door strip things as they was looking tatty
[Image: 08dbf20d.jpg]
[Image: c601f52c.jpg]

Painted the scuttle panel and wiper arms
[Image: 1ff23c6f.jpg]

Sorry got no inside pictures Sad
Want to change the silicone pipes under the bonnet for the front mount but struggling to measure up and order off ebay? Any easier way of getting new ones lol?

Next couple of things for now:
- lower it 40mm or 60mm depending on what springs i buy
- refurb alloys and paint them (unsure on colour)? Reccomendations?
- change silicone pipes for blue ones
- fit quickshift and new race rally gear linkages

Gears should hopefully be alot tighter and better with them fitted! Smile

Cheers
Louis123

Got some more pictures waiting to come on but only aloud 10 pics in now which is GAY!

Cleaned up Smile
[Image: c33c89ff.jpg]
[Image: d1174c0d.jpg]
[Image: 22e12533.jpg]
[Image: f03df066.jpg]
[Image: 43c0c09c.jpg]

New sticker Smile
[Image: 3670c287.jpg]

[Image: b15478a8.jpg]
[Image: 0efdd6e1.jpg]

Fitted and fitted new flat wipers
[Image: 39e40783.jpg]
[Image: 397e1a43.jpg]
[Image: 133e3cf9.jpg]
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
Need to Black mask these front crystals Smile)
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2012, 10:14 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Need to Black mask these front crystals Smile)
Its on the very long to do list haha

Fitted pug racing gear linkages tonight, only done them at standerd length so not much difference any one know what it does by adjusting them and how?

Latest to do list:
- gti 6 rear axel
- straight through
- hdi rods
- oil catch tank
- oil cooler
- lower it
- td04
- bosch fuel pump
- clean up engine bay more
- mist jet washers
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
By turning the boost comp down i know reduces smoke but will it imrove mpg like i might turn it down during the week whilst driving 60miles a day to work and ten back up again at weekend, does it make a difference or should i just leave it wound out? And how far out is best?
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
I was told all the way in then a 1/4 out... Then you make it up with more max fuel.. Hope that helps Smile
Car looks spotless btw, have you noticed the difference the fmic has made?
Thanks given by:
You sure 1/4 of a turn out?? :S
Blaze XUD Dturbo
Soon To Be Stage 2..
Thanks given by:
every pump is different so just saying a 1/4 turn out and itll do cant be said yes it may have worked for you. but any way only a 1/4 turn out would be complete poo Tongue as you want it max just wack the max fuel all the way then adjust the boost comp till your happy with how it goes / smoke / mpg but i still get 45-50mpg outa mine mate so unlees you are planting it every were it i wouldnt worry about it.
Thanks given by:
Awesome thread mate. I have my self a blaze yellow 306 too! Great colour, but mine has been neclegted as of late.

Just a quick question on spraying. I am rather handy with cans, and I have got my self some spray guns and will be buying the compressor and relevent equipment.

I am wondering what type of paint you used? Mica? etc.. preparations and final mixing. I am struggling to find any where that sells blaze at a reasonable price.

Cheers!
Thanks given by:
Louis you big fag!! Smile whats happenin uve gone awefully quiet on here ??? Come on when these extra nods happenin push the boat out lad haha
Thanks given by:
Nice car mate!I'm gonna do the samo on my car and I have some qustions Smile
Are the HDI rods stronger than the stock?What boost will you run on TD04?What's diameter of the exhaust?Can you post some pics of fitting the oil cooler and the catch can?(when you do it) Will you put a HDI gearbox?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My 5Door Blaze DTurbo Project studturbo 217 59,144 08-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Last Post: karl1989
  Blaze Dturbo chris.salt 14 3,125 30-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Last Post: ginge191