Wedding songs for the dj

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedding songs for the dj
Rock orientated preferably. So far got everything from reef-place your hands
To mettalica- master of puppets. Bare in mind we are both massive rock metal heads but still have to please other people occasionally. We also have a band on before the dj so some songs may have already been covered.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
http://youtu.be/qF4RCOcz9ow
Thanks given by:
Reef, amazing.
Thanks given by:
My 21 YO son is a kick ass techno dj but did a turn as family dj last year for his uncles (my bro in law's) wedding and no doubt my missus still has the set list so I can forward u it if you want a nosey through for possibles.
Good selection from late 60's+70's for her pa n co
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?706315
That's ma boy!
Thanks given by:
By all means forward it to us. There are always songs we've forgotten. Got to pick 20 by monday for him. Jimmy what on earth is that??
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Bad manners - special brew
Thanks given by:
Pantera for her to WALK down the aisle to Tongue
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
s'what you pay the dj for innit, tune selection n all that? Unless its a few personal 'must haves', but then they're kinda personal eh?

set up a spotify playlist that friends and family can add to ...
Thanks given by:
Matt, what a tune. But no. Tom, we are picking say 20ish songs that the dj can work from and go from there. He is a friend of a friend and we do trust him. Hence why we are trying to get a few songs together.
Thanks given by:
"You belong to me" skin o' my teeth, Megadeth x
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I cannot believe no one has mention queen! no night isn't complete with out one of their songs!
my mum had its a kind of magic for their wedding song
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car related wedding vows bashbarnard 6 1,464 28-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Poodle
Heart Wedding Convoy tonycox_design 4 1,330 29-06-2015, 03:06 PM
Last Post: tonycox_design
  Songs of Summer Grant 27 4,593 04-04-2014, 04:16 AM
Last Post: mcglynn