Bollocks, Bugger, Arse and f*ck!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bollocks, Bugger, Arse and f*ck!!!!!
Was there a physical wrap your hands around it and your name out on a white wall turd in the car? No then just spray some anti bac in there and be done with it
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Yeah as said, if u get it home they'll send an assessor out it it, also seriously don't worry about the sewage stench, it'll all but eradicate the overwhelming smell of bacon Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2015, 04:23 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Yeah as said, if u get it home they'll send an assessor out it it, also seriously don't worry about the sewage stench, it'll all but eradicate the overwhelming smell of bacon Big Grin

I know's he's a policeman, but c'mon mate...
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
who? Dum-Dum is a copper?!... :o
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2015, 02:53 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(27-08-2015, 01:28 PM)Niall Wrote: How did it get out of the water and into a parked place? If the men with big hoses dragged it out, id go and call your recovery company and get them to recover it home for you
Trumpton winched me out and then pushed her into a parking bay. AA won't recover me home as I don't pay for relay and she's 30 miles from home.

With RAC, even with just roadside, if you call outside of working hours they tow you home then do a 'follow on tow' in the day when it suits you.
Thanks given by:
get it and track it. Its a project. Dont scrap it... either i need bits or you need a rallye...
Thanks given by:
Literally cant believe this thread, can barely think of a single member on here who wouldn't give 100 quid for it!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
loosely connected - - -
when my bike was 'written off' (rear ended low speed by small van) I bought it back & fixed it up.
parts were rear guard, light, plate, 'zorst ends'.
IIRC, Insurer never came out, just accepted the pics I posted in with my claim.
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Popcorn
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Is this for sale?
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Is this for sale?
Thanks given by:
Yes and no. If I buy back from the insurance Matt is having it as I owe him a significant favor.
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2015, 04:32 PM)ginge191 Wrote:
(27-08-2015, 04:23 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Yeah as said, if u get it home they'll send an assessor out it it, also seriously don't worry about the sewage stench, it'll all but eradicate the overwhelming smell of bacon Big Grin

I know's he's a policeman, but c'mon mate...

don't be such a lady garden Ginge, I just know he likes bacon that's all lol Tongue
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2015, 10:11 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Yes and no. If I buy back from the insurance Matt is having it as I owe him a significant favor.

Significant favour ey Wink

But for the love of god whoever ends up with it, sell me the damn seatbelts! No one is breaking a 3door at the moment
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Why is Matt having it? He already has a broken rallye?
Thanks given by:
Matt is owed a favour.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
(27-08-2015, 10:11 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Yes and no. If I buy back from the insurance Matt is having it as I owe him a significant favor.

because of your small willy!?
carefull of how you answer as i have the Video from pugfest hill run last year Tongue
(28-08-2015, 08:28 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Why is Matt having it? He already has a broken rallye?

apparently two Minuses equal a positive Smile

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Not if you're adding another negative then it just results in a bigger negative
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2015, 12:03 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Not if you're adding another negative then it just results in a bigger negative

True dat... lol
Thanks given by:
All of you shut up. Im stripping mine too a bare shell anyway to mount it on a spit and meticulously weld it. so why not re-shell it into another one? therefore making use of the bits i have and saving another black rallye in the process of saving mine?

Also like said, dum dum owes me a good shagging... or a favour. im cool with whatever tbh.

And why can a man not have 2 broken rallyes? In fact i already have 2 broken rallyes so why not 3? it is a magic number after all.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2015, 01:32 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: And why can a man not have 2 broken rallyes? In fact i already have 2 broken rallyes so why not 3? it is a magic number after all.

#greedy

Nice one though...really think your nickname should be 'The Collector'
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2015, 01:32 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: All of you shut up. Im stripping mine too a bare shell anyway to mount it on a spit and meticulously weld it. so why not re-shell it into another one? therefore making use of the bits i have and saving another black rallye in the process of saving mine?

Also like said, dum dum owes me a good shagging... or a favour. im cool with whatever tbh.

And why can a man not have 2 broken rallyes? In fact i already have 2 broken rallyes so why not 3? it is a magic number after all.

There's too many Matt's on here (as well as Tom's, Paul's, Sam's etc... lol ). I thought they meant Matt with the Bianca, makes more sense with being you though!! Tongue
Thanks given by:
yeh i thought it was bianca matt too.... now matt has too many rallyes...
Thanks given by:
Too many matts with too many broken rallyes.

#TheCollector. Someone needs to change the bit under my avatar lol
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Went to drop the keys down to the car and now it's sat in the sun all day it stinks of sewage, proper grim, there's brown sludge in the footwells and everything.

Glad I binned the trainers, socks and jeans I was wearing that day.
Thanks given by:
(28-08-2015, 01:39 AM)Matt Wrote:

Significant favour ey Wink

But for the love of god whoever ends up with it, sell me the damn seatbelts!  No one is breaking a 3door at the moment

I've got a set of seatbelts if you need them? I don't have the lap belt but got driver and passenger side front and rear.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Bye bye brown Rallye :'(

Thanks given by:
Hurry up and get on the phone chris Wink This one needs to come to herefordshire Wink
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I've got to wait for them to call me mate and if it's not today it'll be Tuesday.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oh bugger dog house tonight cully 10 3,128 14-12-2017, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  pain in the arse! procta 14 4,192 22-08-2014, 02:25 PM
Last Post: PartyJas
  Goodwood Racing - Made My Arse Twitch bigcheez2k3 1 1,407 08-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Chris_90