Lowering the front

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowering the front
Whats the best to lower the front maybe 40mm - 60mm havent decided just yet. Not got a huge budget but would prefer them to be better handling rather than just lows
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2015, 02:56 PM)Davidwheaty Wrote: Whats the best to lower the front maybe 40mm - 60mm 

Facepalm.

There's no BEST way. There'll be an endless debate over coiloveers and decent shocks & springs combo

(25-08-2015, 02:56 PM)Davidwheaty Wrote: Not got a huge budget but would prefer them to be better handling rather than just lows

Double facepalm
Again. A cheap lowering kit won't have fantastic handling. They're pricey for a reason; they do the job WELL.
Hope that answers your question.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Cut the springs......

Or just remove them. Epic lows.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2015, 03:06 PM)ginge191 Wrote:
(25-08-2015, 02:56 PM)Davidwheaty Wrote: Whats the best to lower the front maybe 40mm - 60mm 

Facepalm.

There's no BEST way. There'll be an endless debate over coiloveers and decent shocks & springs combo

(25-08-2015, 02:56 PM)Davidwheaty Wrote: Not got a huge budget but would prefer them to be better handling rather than just lows

Double facepalm
Again. A cheap lowering kit won't have fantastic handling. They're pricey for a reason; they do the job WELL.
Thats what i ment, what do people recommend, a spring and sturt kitbor coilovers. My low budget its still around £400 cant imagine thats only going to get me ebay fk coilies.
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2015, 03:18 PM)Davidwheaty Wrote:
(25-08-2015, 03:06 PM)ginge191 Wrote:

Facepalm.

Double facepalm
Thats what i ment, what do people recommend, a spring and sturt kitbor coilovers. My low budget its still around £400 cant imagine thats only going to get me ebay fk coilies.

£400 is a fair budget for road / occasional track use. That'll get you a fairly decent strut spring combo - that'd be my route.
Thanks given by:
bilstein b8 + eibach springs

/thread
Thanks given by:
Yeah road use mainly as its my daily. Thanks for the advice.
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2015, 03:29 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: bilstein b8 + eibach springs

/thread

This. 

Nothing else needs to be added.

But I did. 

Amen
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2015, 03:29 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: bilstein b8 + eibach springs

/thread

#gospel #jesus #whathesaysmustbetrue
Thanks given by:
If you did want coilovers, you'd get better quality at that price range rather than the cheap budget stuff. Depends what your doing with the car aswell.
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2015, 06:46 PM)ConorTRG Wrote: If you did want coilovers, you'd get better quality at that price range rather than the cheap budget stuff. Depends what your doing with the car aswell.
Thinking road use mainly, looking for good stance without putting cheap shit on and having rubbish ride/conering. My 1.9xud was on springs (not sure about struts or make as was brought that way) and it felt like i was driving a low cloud.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lowering front tysonbully2k12 3 1,358 13-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Last Post: tysonbully2k12