Seems Legit...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems Legit...
Wonder how many people do fall for emails like that...liking the triple question mark for the professional look. lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
*Exclamation mark

Tongue
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(22-08-2015, 06:11 PM)Piggy Wrote: *Exclamation mark

Tongue

Ah man, as a grammar Nazi I should've noticed that... Sad lol
Thanks given by:
you can tell they are fake, as the domain name gives it away, when you see where it came from. I always go to paypal to check, not through any 3 party web sites anyway.
Thanks given by:
(22-08-2015, 06:59 PM)procta Wrote: you can tell they are fake, as the domain name gives it away, when you see where it came from. I always go to paypal to check, not through any 3 party web sites anyway.

Its a fake? I never knew  Itwasntme
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
You'd be surprised mate, so many people get scammed horrifically and I just don't know how they don't see it.
Thanks given by:
(22-08-2015, 07:09 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: You'd be surprised mate, so many people get scammed horrifically and I just don't know how they don't see it.

Thats true. I suppose people of our generation were bought up with the rise of the internet (i know it was about before but has obviously really taken off in the past 15 years) and thus the rise of these scams. Silver surfers probably don't recognise these at all!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
My grandads been scammed several times
Thanks given by:
I keep getting an email to update my credit card details on paypal. Yet somehow I can still buy stuff on ebay with the current details.....
Thanks given by:
(22-08-2015, 07:20 PM)Niall Wrote:
(22-08-2015, 07:09 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: You'd be surprised mate, so many people get scammed horrifically and I just don't know how they don't see it.

Thats true. I suppose people of our generation were bought up with the rise of the internet (i know it was about before but has obviously really taken off in the past 15 years) and thus the rise of these scams. Silver surfers probably don't recognise these at all!
Oh how gullible people are these days Niall, I have a few silver hairs myself but the great thing about being from that gen is we actually got taught some common sense in the real world before the intervention of the .com when real men spent (my dad and co) Saturday fixing the new rear ended 504 estate for the Sunday drive with a big drill a chain and reverse gear in the beater 504 and me sitting in the new 504 with my foot on the brake lol!

(23-08-2015, 12:38 AM)ozpug Wrote: I keep getting an email to update my credit card details on paypal. Yet somehow I can still buy stuff on ebay with the current details.....

I had the same a while ago and updated a new card (mine) and now no problem but maybe that's why I find myself skint right now so maybe I should go check it huh?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up seems legit cully 11 1,286 19-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Last Post: procta