Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rear box/exhaust options?
#1
What are my options for rear box? Pipe? On a 2.0 hdi and we're can i buy? Thanks
#2
Best option is just using the middlebox as the backbox as its practically straight through and more MOT friendly than just a pipe and having a straight pipe up to it. Plenty guides on here about it bud Smile
#3
i have this,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-1-...1456685449
306 HDI 
stage 1+ remap
piper cross air filter
hoffmann race centre pipe
hoffmann de-cat pipe
sportex rear tailbox 3"




#4
Waaaaaay overpriced and too much! Midbox from ECP is £22, dont know why youd spend pretty much 5x that!
#5
(22-07-2015, 07:05 PM)conorpierce Wrote: What are my options for rear box? Pipe? On a 2.0 hdi and we're can i buy? Thanks

If looking for a standard box, go to eurocarparts/carparts4less website, enter your reg and you'll find your options Smile
#6
I want something non standard! What other options do I have Craig?
#7
(22-07-2015, 08:06 PM)conorpierce Wrote: I want something non standard! What other options do I have Craig?

Your best bet is what MY95 mentioned
#8
How easy is the job of making it fit? As I've got a complete straight rear pipe on ATM it's basically decat to center box to straight rear pipe no box. But it's not quite fited properly so jubilee clip round the middle hanger so that it sits right! And the rattling and squeaking noise is gettin on my tits now
#9
i use a 16" glass rod filled box with 4" tip, 2.5" pipe from turbo no other boxes all stainless and its wrapped
#10
(22-07-2015, 09:06 PM)MrBigMac Wrote: i use a 16" glass rod filled box with 4" tip, 2.5" pipe from turbo no other boxes all stainless and its wrapped
U got pics or link to we're I can purchase?
#11
(22-07-2015, 07:46 PM)MY95 Wrote: Waaaaaay overpriced and too much! Midbox from ECP is £22, dont know why youd spend pretty much 5x that!

you say over priced, but you pay for what you get, on the plus side it look good too  Blush
306 HDI 
stage 1+ remap
piper cross air filter
hoffmann race centre pipe
hoffmann de-cat pipe
sportex rear tailbox 3"




#12
il take some pics in the morning, most bits can be bought on ebay.
#13
(22-07-2015, 09:53 PM)MrBigMac Wrote: il take some pics in the morning, most bits can be bought on ebay.

Ok perfect could u send me links to wat I would need to buy? Thanks
#14
I'd suggest using the search function a bit mate, all of the questions you're asking have been well covered already, probably find the answers a lot quicker than waiting for answers. Smile
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#15
Yer I've typed into exhaust into Search and hasn't really helped at all hence y I started thread
#16
Look at two sections on here bud: HDI Section and Guides
#17
(23-07-2015, 07:57 PM)conorpierce Wrote: Yer I've typed into exhaust into Search and hasn't really helped at all hence y I started thread

The second post on this thread mentions there are plenty of guides on here. 

So click on the section that says 'Guides' and you'll find your answers Tongue


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exhaust Fix Options MY95 15 8,097 29-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  2.0 HDI Exhaust options? LewisG 3 2,898 06-03-2014, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Poodle

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)