2.0 HDI Exhaust options?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.0 HDI Exhaust options?
Well the middle box is leaking slightly so I thought my aswell change the whole exhaust system, the standard one looks abit crap to be honest, I just wondered if they're any other options? Bearing in mind its an estate
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 08:50 PM)LewisG Wrote: Well the middle box is leaking slightly so I thought my aswell change the whole exhaust system, the standard one looks abit crap to be honest, I just wondered if they're any other options? Bearing in mind its an estate

Theres lots of places about which fit and produce Non standard systems. Got a place near me which would add extensions to say a hatchback sports system, to extend it for an estate. Tbh, I calnt imagine the centre section's a lot different in size, compaired to a hatch, cus the distance between both axel's should be the same, and its only the overhang of the estate, Meaning an extended rear silencer. I could be wrong, but id look into that :-)
Thanks given by:
There is only one exhaust, stainless straight through. The only choice is diameter, 2.5" or 3"
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Depends how much you're spending tbh, and what you're doing power-wise. The stndard system is actually pretty decent for the standard 90bhp, although a decat frees it up nicely.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exhaust Fix Options MY95 15 3,177 29-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  Rear box/exhaust options? conorpierce 16 2,934 23-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Iceman299