Half cage.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half cage.
I'm after just a rear cage. Show cage sort of thing. Does anyone know where I can find one? Been looking and only finding full race ones.
Thanks given by:
No one ever really gets show cages in their 306 because they do it properly and don't drive saxos
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:No one ever really gets show cages in their 306 because they do it properly and don't drive saxos

Agreed.

You can always have a bolt-in cage fitted which would allow you to remove it for daily use.

Edit: I would recommend sending a PM to Rippthrough, I believe he has recently been looking to sell a cage.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:No one ever really gets show cages in their 306 because they do it properly and don't drive saxos
Also agree, there is no point fitting a show cage, it increases your insurance and offers no protection.....

Toby Wrote:Agreed.

You can always have a bolt-in cage fitted which would allow you to remove it for daily use.

Edit: I would recommend sending a PM to Rippthrough, I believe he has recently been looking to sell a cage.

A bolt in cage still needs mounting points welding onto the shell, the one ripthrough was offering was custom made to order it wasn't just any old cage he was looking to shift. He might be able to help though! Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  roll cage connorp 16 2,880 02-07-2015, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Pebbles167
  Roll Cage in a 5 door Eeyore 22 4,605 12-03-2014, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Show cage? MIKE-FORD 17 4,083 02-05-2013, 10:14 AM
Last Post: cwspellowe