Another Astor Hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Astor Hdi
Thumbs Up 
New to 306oc i use to be on another 306 forum however it seems to have vanished? Purchased this recently after nearly buying what fellow 306oc-er OzoneHostile ended up buying simply because this one was closer to me (Cornwall) Its a 99 V plater 3 keeper car with 130k on it.

Been after an Astor phase 3 for ages and two came up for sale at the same time (What are the odds eh) The day i went to purchase it i was filling up at Tesco when a phase 3 White 3 door hdi DTurbo passed me i followed him until he parked up and tried to buy it off him there but sadly his partner was having none of it and looked at me like i was a weird stalker!!

The bodywork reasonably clean apart from Stone chips at the front of both the bonnet and bumper! The Inside same story fairly standard, stereo swap that's about it. It does seem to have been mapped but the job was done fairly badly with either bags of power or none at all so a remap is on the cards along with a decat magnex straight through which i recently acquired on ebay.

[Image: 306_zps3agwbmmc.jpg]

Also just purchased a Leather steering wheel for it along with a decent head unit.
More pictures will follow as time and funds allow as got a few cars around me that need to go 206,307,XR2,Audi A4 & A MG Zr Smile All of these are set to be sold so can concentrate on the 306 as my daily driver.

Danielle x Aka DTurboDani
Thanks given by:
Gotta love an Astor. Looks decent mate
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by: dturbodani
Welcome to the club, looks really tidy that. Get in contact with Steve at HDi tuning, he knows these engines very well and has been producing good maps for them for years.

How come you're clearing out so many cars and how did you get so many in the first place? Would have thought the xr2 would be staying at least lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Looks really tidy. Nice ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Looks like a nice one! are you based in Cornwall to or just near by? Didnt notice that for sale locally, good job for you or else I would likely have bought it!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Astor fwends Smile Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Smile 
(21-09-2015, 06:07 AM)Poodle Wrote: Welcome to the club, looks really tidy that. Get in contact with Steve at HDi tuning, he knows these engines very well and has been producing good maps for them for years.

How come you're clearing out so many cars and how did you get so many in the first place? Would have thought the xr2 would be staying at least lol.

Thank you poodle and everyone whose welcomed me Blush Just had some spare money and started buying cars then got bored with them some may say a typical woman!! The Xr2 is a 3 previous owner car 85 C so the mk1 of the mk2 if thats a thing ? (They changed them in 86) and needs bit of restoring so will keep that in the garage the others have to go though as ever since i got rid of my last 306 DTHDI i have regretted it so keeping this one unless the owner of the white one contacts me and says its for sale? Rofl

(21-09-2015, 07:15 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Looks like a nice one! are you based in Cornwall to or just near by? Didnt notice that for sale locally, good job for you or else I would likely have bought it!

Hi Darren yes in sunny Cornwall this one was in Launceston with an optimistic price of £1250.00 i got him down to £850.00 in the end in the listing it looked black was only when i done a HPI check on it i found out it was indeed an Astor Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice going, good buy, where abouts in Cornwall are you?
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2015, 07:46 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Nice going, good buy, where abouts in Cornwall are you?

I'm not far from saltash Smile
Thanks given by:
Haha maybe, i'd say typical car enthusiast who's not crippled by bills. But then i'm in no position to criticise, you should see what some of the other members on here have stashed away!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: