Project GM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project GM
Although i loved the 306, it had to go. i needed something bigger and more comfortable (the missus has back problems, and struggles with the suspension on the 306)

so i was offered a 2.2l Vauxhall Signum in excellent condition with a FSH and only 38k on the clock:

[Image: IMAG0115.jpg]

first up, changing the lights in the boot. i say changing, but i really mean fitting, as the were no bulbs in the holders:

[Image: IMAG0136.jpg]

then the interior lights to match

then came the HID's
before:

[Image: IMAG0120.jpg]

after: [Image: IMAG0121.jpg]

thats main beam on, hence the dazzle. the HID's are fitted to the same headlight unit as the factory HID's

eyebrows:

[Image: IMAG0127.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0126.jpg]

which were swiftly removed when i hit a rather fat pigeon... got another set here but not sure whether to bother fitting them or not..

the 2.2 signum has dual exit exhausts as standard, but they are hidden away on this spec. this is not to my liking, so a quick trip to MIJ took me from this:

[Image: IMAG0140.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0138.jpg]

to this:

[Image: IMAG0141.jpg]

6x4 inch ovals are lost on the back of this thing.. it has one HUUUGGE ass..

and thats how it stands at the moment. K&N panel filter in the airbox has improved throttle response, and ironed out the flat spots nicely..

just purchased a rotary polisher, and will get round to removing the swirl marks sometime next week hopefully..
Thanks given by:
nice mate, is it the 2.2 petrol or diesel?
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Looking tidy mate!

Shame you had to stray to the dark side, but looks like your making the most of it Wink

And i would hazard a guess at diesel, looking at the stock exhaust...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
2.2 perv actually.
Thanks given by: