Easy Guide On Installing A Boost Gauge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Guide On Installing A Boost Gauge
Video 
Simple guide for anyone wanting to fit a boost gauge and is unsure where to start 

Thanks given by:
Better off putting it through the grommet to the right of the servo, much less hose required, neater routing and comes out by the drivers dash binnacle. Fair play for doing what you're doing, but can i suggest you have a look around the guides that are already in here first, i get the impression you'd learn a lot. Don't get me wrong, i really like the way you've put the videos together and think it's great you want to help people learn, just reckon you'd benefit from a bit more specific knowledge first. Smile

And since i'm fairly sire this post will have come across wrong - i don't seem to be able to type a pleasant conversation - it's meant in the friendliest way possible, certainly not having a go or putting you down. If you spend much time on here you'll get used to my writing style. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fitting a boost gauge in driver's side vent. Lukeey 43 22,789 29-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Last Post: craig306
  Guide: Easy to watch video on increasing fuel on the bosch pump sammyb303 7 3,528 03-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Pug0BZ3011
  syphoning fuel made easy cully 7 5,548 29-03-2012, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Ben Jay