Angel eyes.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel eyes.
Hi

I've been looking at some black angel eyes for my S16. I've found some but they are from France. Do angel eyes come in UK and Euro spec light like normal headlights do. When my LHD s16 was imported into this country it had the headlights changed because of driving on the other side of the road. Do angel eyes work in the same way or are they a standard set up for left and right hand drive cars. 

Many thanks
Thanks given by:
Er... there should be left and right hand drive optoins I guess. Which ones are you after? Put up a picture.
Thanks given by:
(21-05-2015, 09:12 AM)FEeyore Wrote: Er... there should be left and right hand drive optoins I guess. Which ones are you after? Put up a picture.

Here you go mate
Thanks given by:
They look pretty nice man!
Thanks given by:
Did you get these in the end?
Thanks given by:
(27-05-2015, 08:54 AM)Rconnorp Wrote: Did you get these in the end?

No not yet. Still trying to decide what to do. 
Thanks given by:
You should be able to buy them in a UK format. Check ebay and other tuning sites.

ive had a quick look on ebay and cant find RHD for the exact same style.
Thanks given by:
That's a shame, they look so nice!!
Thanks given by:
Not as nice as mine. ninja Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
where did you get yours?? wingnutz
Thanks given by:
I badgered Toms306 for the best part of 4 years to sell me his, but they seem pretty damn rare, I'm aware of only 3 sets in the UK, and I've got one of them! Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27-05-2015, 06:53 PM)TWiNgNuTz Wrote: I badgered Toms306 for the best part of 4 years to sell me his, but they seem pretty damn rare, I'm aware of only 3 sets in the UK, and I've got one of them! Wink

Very easy to find nice ones for phase 2 and 3. Not so easy for phase 1
Thanks given by:
TOMS!!! why werent these on the HDi.... i want a refund
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
They never made it to the moonstone... They had been on the china 1.4, china 1.8 and china HDi estate though... Looked so good on china, wished I'd kept them for the '6. Sad
Thanks given by:
Ive got dibbs on then from wingnutz. I had first dibbs in the first place form tom but declined as i knew they were going to a good home.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to adjust the Angel eyes black light? Romain306 2 1,246 05-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Romain306
  Best Angel eyes to buy pugdan95 31 10,368 25-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  phase 1 angel eyes richie 87 2 1,553 30-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Frosty